taultunleashed logoBowmen easy fights with Black Eagle. : SR Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Bowmen easy fights with Black Eagle. : SR Submissions

Posted: September 22nd, 2006, 6:39 pm

tidusnani
tidusnani's Reps:
Don't know if any of u guys noticed, but when you're leveling with a Black Eagle summoned, it usually get's to the target faster then you, espesially if you are using any kind of skill. What you might have noticed that even when the target is hit it won't aggroe you. Now that's what we need to use in our advantage.The Eagle begins it's attack only when u're close enough to shoot. What u have to do is to find an obstacle that'll be close enough to a monster u want to kill (a tree or a rock for example). Stand before the obstacle, so that the monster will be behind it. Target it and press atack, u will run forwards it, and then u won't be able to atck because of the obstacle, but The Eagle will fly forwards the enemy and atack it. It'll keep on atacking untill the mob dies or u choose anothere target to atck.

I used this bug a lot when i was lvling on Earth Taoists, wich frequently get stcuk on the rocks.
This bug can be used to kill a higer lvl mobs, or giants that u really wouldn't touch. The only thing u need to be sure is ur safetiness and that the eagle will do more dmg than the monsters hp regen.

This would probably be much easyer if there was a way to cancel any bow skill, like in la2 with ESC. Hope this'll be of any use to any1:)

Posted: September 22nd, 2006, 11:50 pm

ophidian

Total Posts: 282
ophidian's Reps: 13
Lifetime Member (Guides)
premium
To follow up on him, you can cancel a bow skill buy either opening a stall or starting a trade request (requires someone nearby)

Ophidian

I dunno.. Its a bug.. Ive never tested it..

If it works.. Yay..

If it doesn't.. Nay..

Posted: November 2nd, 2006, 11:34 am

tidusnani
tidusnani's Reps:
yeap, not workin anymore , sry i've psoted that :)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online