taultunleashed logoFighters Guide : SR Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Fighters Guide : SR Submissions

Posted: February 9th, 2006, 9:15 am

o0ofoulo0o
o0ofoulo0o's Reps:
I've found it best affective to use a Glaive as weapon. Its Higher attack power does better for stronger foes than sword/blade and shield. The Def. Rating on the lower Shields seem actually make you take more damage than no shield at all. I'll explain. With the Swords and Blades the attack rating is lower than Glaive (for obvious reasons), therefor also obvious it takes more hits to kill the MOB also saying that the MOB will hit you more...Example Fighting Black Tigers, their magic should hit you for about 100-140 depending on equipment when you are fighting them without shield and with shield from 70-110. not too much of a difference, but enough to make the difference between dying and surviving a battle.
Take the Biggest Weapon With the Highest Attack Power in this game to level the fastest i have found, but to put a little more strategy you could use sword/blade and shield :wink:

Now to the Armor Portion, I Find it best to not use the shop npcs 'n buy from the various player shops. Like in most MMOs the player items tend to be better than the npc items. For Fighter It would be a wise choice to choose Armor instead of Garments/Protector (BUT!, there are some exceptions but you will see as you progress) Armor provides better phys. protection than Mag...Try to buy the blue'd armor or the + armor for that extra umpf in def.----------------Each Piece of armor is wearable at different levels in incriments of 1 or 2 levels, this goes as follows, you can wear the Gloves, then Shoulders, Boots, Crown(helm), Legs, then Chest(plate)....keep up with the armor i cant stress that enough

For Stats on a fighter you want to go PURE STR. why you ask? in later levels for battling the extra str in the char will kill kill kill to put it in battle terms.

While Using the glaive since you have a slower attack you could use the lighting force for boost of speed which is very effective, or you could also use fire force to boost your str way up which kills the enemy quick fast with the magic boost (my choice)...

While using sword/blade and shield the Lightning force is kinda useless unless you like attacking things really fast while doing little damage. Ice is Definately a good choice, it slows the enemy down and potentially freezes them while you just bash the heck outta them with that little sharp thing of yours. Fire is also very effective, it gives the power boost along with some shield buffs :wink:

One Force you Really want is Healing. Especially while Low leveled when you cannot afford potions you just keep back 'n heal heal heal :)

There is a twist to leveling your char like most MMOs, and this one is no different. There is a 9 level interval where you earn more skill exp than base exp than you would regularly. I'll tell you this, Level your mastery skill no higher than 10-13 in ANY skill. why you ask? say your fire mastery skill was at 10 and you were level 11, you earn a little more skill exp then you would if your fire skill was 11 while you are 11. and that difference increases the higher your base level gets from any skill mastery level. Do this early in the game to get that advantage of skills later on in the game. Trust me you will want to do this. get to the 9 level difference and keep going i'd say another 4-10 levels depending on your patience and desire to rule later on :D

When Leveling You want to try and stick with monsters in your level. Unless you have $$ and can afford potions to keep your mp up while you skill away 'n heal with higher leveled mobs. The whites will give you decent exp oranges a little more reds dont bother fighting, blues a little less, and greens dont bother :D

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online