taultunleashed logoGet Rich Fast At Any Level/A General Players Guide : SR Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Get Rich Fast At Any Level/A General Players Guide : SR Submissions

Posted: February 6th, 2007, 7:37 pm

lovatime
lovatime's Reps:
Guide By: Lovatime

Get Rich Fast At Any Level/A General Players Guide

This guide is mainly meant for lower-leveled people, so that they will be able to gain a large sum of money early in the game. This guide is very short because of it's simplicity, and it will only work during Holiday Events when special items are being dropped.

(1)Ok, now although I said any level in my title it helps to be high enough leveled that there are monsters with green bubbles for you, I am only level14 right now. If you do not know what I mean by a green bubble then look at the picture below:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

(2)The first bubble is a blue bubble enemy which means that they are extremely weak compared to you, and honestly I don't seem to get any items at all from them.
(3)The second picture is of a green bubble which I was referring to above, they are still very weak compared to you, but they will drop the special that you need.
(4)The third picture is of a neutral bubble, they are about equal to your level and they should provide a challenge for you, and a nice amount of experience if you succeed in defeating them.
(5)The fourth picture is of a orange bubble, I do not recommend attacking one of these, but they can be defeated with a good amount of luck and skill.
(6)The last picture is of a red bubble, if you click on an enemy and see this either promptly turn around and run, or be prepared to lose a few hundred or even thousand experience.

Now that you know which enemy's you need to be attacking we are going to talk about the loot. Most of the time when you kill a monster you will get some coins, alchemy items, or rare items. The rare items I am speaking of are scrolls, armor, weapons, accessories, or an Event Item(such as the Jewel Box)
Obviously the rare items bring you the most money when sold so I recommend selling them in a stall, not to the NPC's.

The only rare items that you do not need to sell are the special items, or any items that you need.
When most people get a jewel box they immediately want to run to So-Ok and redeem it for an item, but that is the wrong thing to do.

After returning a numerous amount of special items I have found that you are much more likely to get a very rare item it you return around five or more Jewel Boxes at once, although recently I have been returning just two at once and getting very good items.

During my last five returns to So-Ok here is what I received and what I sold the items for:
Monster Summon Scroll - 75K
Rudolph - not sold yet

+500HP Scroll - 25K
Monster Summon Scroll - 75K

Rudolph - not sold yet
Rudolph - not sold yet

+500MP Scroll - 20K
Special Return Scroll - 10K

Pandora's Box - 600K
Rudolph - not sold yet

Now as you see this is very a easy way for players to make money, and get experience while they are doing it. Just imagine how rich you would be if you did this from start to finish of an event. The items I have listed above were from just today. I hope this was easy to understand, and good luck getting rich!!

Posted: February 6th, 2007, 8:40 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
can a premium member vote yay or nay on this submission

Posted: February 7th, 2007, 10:10 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
i know some people play this game, come on a couple votes please

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online