[ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

SP Farming Guide : SR Submissions

Posted: February 7th, 2006, 1:02 am

hamburglar

Total Posts: 255
hamburglar's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
So you ran out of skill points at level 29+ and your masteries haven't even caught up to you yet?

At this point you're trying to SP grind on monsters very slowly and painfully because your skills aren't high enough to get the job done quickly and efficiently due to your lack of SP.

Here is a little SP secret to help you out.

Step 1) Get all your gold right now put it in your warehouse.

Step 2) Reroll a new character pick Bow and Armor

Step 3) Keep your masteries as high as possible until level 5 to reach it quickly

Step 4) once you reach level 5 raise Pancheon and Ice to Mastery 5 then train Anti Devil Bow lvl 1, and Ice River Force lvl 1

Step 5) Don't worry if you don't wanna use bow you can remove these two books later at minimal SP cost. At a quest you get at level 20, you can take it over and over to refine any skills you may have accidentally gimped your character with.

Step 6) Do not raise ANY masteries past level 5 yet

Step 7) Reach level 14 (At this point you're at a 9 level difference between your current level and mastery, which is the highest SP gain possible in the game).

Step 8) If you reach level 15 you may raise a mastery to level 6 (you must keep the difference of 9 between your level and mastery).

Step 9) Once you reach level 16, this is the point where you get a new bow. Raise your mastery to level 7 at this time (again, to keep your 9 difference). This is the level that you will begin to gain SP very fast.

Step 10) Find the biggest and baddest level 16 bow possible (+3, +4, +5). Whatever is the hardest hitting bow you can find so that you can one shot kill bandit archers

Step 11) You know that bandit stronghold camp (Bijeokdan Ui mountain stronghold)? Well there's a building in the middle of it that has bandit archers with instant respawns, so go there (bring lots of arrows and lots of pots) and hit every archer you see to rake in the SP.

Tip: If you have a group XP share loot share you WILL be able to KS every giant that pops up for some big time SP, and someone that is low level that can't one shot the archers can be you dedicated looter, you will all gain tons of SP, gold, and loot.

Our guild was able to gather between approx. ~20,000-35,000 SP points in only a few days using this method.

With my full INT Archer on Troy, I have made 75k SP in 8 days

Information I gained from another forum compiled and tweaked by me :)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online