blue large dot

Small Site Improvements Coming : Site News

Posted: January 19th, 2012, 6:19 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

We are always adding new things and wanted to give a quick rundown of some features we are going to be adding in the near future to the site.

- We are going to add a similar posts thread. This can help members for finding things that have already been posted, or finding things along the same lines of what you read. For example you find a swtor credit exploit and maybe another similar posts is for a different swtor credit exploit.

- Game sections updates. If you havent noticed our SWTOR is the final layout for the sites pages. We have been slowly rolling out these updates on the site over time. Adding new pages in here and there to help the site improve for user ease of use. This is still going on and new ones are being added all the time.

- Top navigation cleanup. To start the top navigation area will have its looks improved up so when you hover over the forums area or general it will be much easier on the eyes and to follow. Also we will make some areas like the FAQ stick out more up top to help users having problems.

- TU Store. Its coming thats all i can say on that matter takes a lot of time to custom code something.

- Yay and Nay voting mod. Its something else being worked on so members will always get a yay or nay vote asked for items. This will help posts get the yays and nays it deserves as well as give users tu bucks they deserve.

- Contests. Another contest is starting shortly and it will be something for members to enjoy. The prize will be pretty spiffy this time too.

Posted: February 3rd, 2012, 3:09 am

xberry

Total Posts: 19
xberry's Reps: 7
Would it be possible to get a thread tracker?

F.ex. SWTOR PREMIUM DISCUSSION. Where I can get a pling everytime a new post and/or thread is made in this directory.

Would be highly welcome from not only me.

Good Work with the rest of the page, and the community!

Keep up the good work.

Posted: February 12th, 2012, 9:19 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
I believe its in your profile. I can enable thread tracking. Shoot me a PM reminding me :)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online