taultunleashed logoVolunteers Wanted (Graphic Artist, Offset Wiz, Dox Writer) : Site News
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Volunteers Wanted (Graphic Artist, Offset Wiz, Dox Writer) : Site News

Posted: October 22nd, 2007, 12:09 am

Admin

Total Posts: 1168
Admin's Reps: 4
administrator
premium
We are looking for the following people to help out and show off their talents. There are alot of very talented people out there who like to help out from time to time to enhance our community. We are always welcome to those volunteers.

Currently we are looking for people who have talent in the following areas:

Graphics Artist: We need a overhaul of our www.tucex.com auction site. Including header graphics, banners, lines, buttons, etc.

Offset/Memory Wizard: Specifically somebody that can find offsets (player health, mob array, etc) for any of the various games that we support.

Documentation: Our dox for our new exhume client needs to be updated. Our documentation site is wiki driven and currently only has very basic infomation. Anything to help in this area would be much appreciated.

If you want to do guides / Information Writers (all games) / Game News Columnist (all games) start posting guides in the submissions area and post under them that you are looking to be a site volunteer as well.

Posted: October 22nd, 2007, 7:09 am

antareus

Total Posts: 297
antareus's Reps: 11
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
We are looking for the following people to help out and show off their talents. There are alot of very talented people out there who like to help out from time to time to enhance our community. We are always welcome to those volunteers.

Currently we are looking for people who have talent in the following areas:

Graphics Artist: We need a overhaul of our www.tucex.com auction site. Including header graphics, banners, lines, buttons, etc.

Offset/Memory Wizard: Specifically somebody that can find offsets (player health, mob array, etc) for any of the various games that we support.

Documentation: Our dox for our new exhume client needs to be updated. Our documentation site is wiki driven and currently only has very basic infomation. Anything to help in this area would be much appreciated.

If you want to do guides / Information Writers (all games) / Game News Columnist (all games) start posting guides in the submissions area and post under them that you are looking to be a site volunteer as well.

What games do you need offsets for? I'm trying to decide if my future bots should be independent or rely on the extreme programs we have here on TU. Either way offsets is currently something I'm looking into.
Games I have:
Everquest 2
Lord of the rings online EU
Vanguard
World of warcraft ( altho not currently subbed and I'm abit against using software to scan WoW... mainly cause of the warden).

Let me know what you need and I'll see if I can get it.

-Antareus

Posted: October 22nd, 2007, 3:32 pm

Admin

administrator
premium
Mainly we are trying to get a working exhume version working with all games.

If you have any offsets that wyvernx, gheezer, etc. does not have in their extremem apps those are the offsets that we are looking for.

However, if you have offsets for a game that currently doesnt have a extreme/exhume API, we have programmers that are ready to make one for the game you provide offsets for.

Posted: October 23rd, 2007, 3:00 pm

revjosh

Total Posts: 265
revjosh's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
I'm a pretty good graphic artist. Is there an email to which I should send some samples?

Posted: October 23rd, 2007, 6:30 pm

Admin

administrator
premium
Sure email is admin@taultunleashed.com

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online