taultunleashed logochange the pricing back to how it used to be : Site and Program Suggestions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 

Do you think the pricing is ok how it is now?
Poll ended at May 12th, 2008, 12:08 pm
yes 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
no 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 3
blue large dot

change the pricing back to how it used to be : Site and Program Suggestions

Posted: April 12th, 2008, 12:08 pm

blueknight

Total Posts: 136
blueknight's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I am sure I will get plenty of flames from this post but before I completely abandon Tault/Xunleashed I thought I should at least post my feedback. I once was a loyal premium member of Xunleashed. I even paid for time I could not use when Vista came out and you guys did not support it yet.

When that subscription expired I was shocked to find out that not only did you raise the annual rate but you asked all of your existing customers to pay a one time "startup" fee! That shows NO loyalty to your customers. It completely destroys any faith we have in you. How do we know you will not do this kind of crap again?

I have great respect for the guys that are developing bots, etc. and are not on a salary to do so. I even respect the time Wyvern has put in doing his coding. What I do not respect is greed and to me that is what I am feeling from you right now.

I don't know how many members you have lost since the inception of this new pricing scheme but as of now you are permanently loosing one more. I wish you the best and hope you come to your senses.

Posted: April 14th, 2008, 6:37 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
There is one main reason for the price increase. PAYING FOR PROGRAMMERS. People are always telling us how they want new programs here and there. To hire someone that is actually a worthy programmer and have them be someone who wont just try to steal things we have created takes a good amount of money.

The only way we could do this with site fees ect ect is to raise the pricing structure. We still give people lots of ways to join for free. The 14.95 is only the first time then the price drops down.

If you can come up with a better idea feel free to share :)

Posted: April 14th, 2008, 7:19 pm

kagami
kagami's Reps:
I don't see a problem with paying the fee of $14.95 once and then $3.95 for each month afterwards.

Posted: April 19th, 2008, 12:48 pm

blueknight

Total Posts: 136
blueknight's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
How about having different subscriptions for different games? Something along the lines of, client for 1 game (pick one at time of sub) $20 per year, two, $30 per year, 3 or more, $40 per year.

The thing is, I could care less about new scripts. All of the ones I want to use exist already. Granted there is some work involved in maintaining them when the gaming companies update, etc. but that should not be nearly as hard to do as creating new macros.

Or maybe the option is that you pay per macro you want to download? I just think there are a lot of ways to charge where the basic user like me is not paying a bunch extra for the people who want a bunch of custom enhancements.

Right now I am stuck looking for alternatives (and have found some) that will meet my needs but I would prefer to remain a loyal customer. I don't bother listing any because my goal here is not to give you a hard time or to drive business elsewhere. My ultimate goal is to find a way to make it an equitable arrangement for more of your customers who are like me.

Thanks for actually giving thought to me comments.

Posted: April 19th, 2008, 6:04 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Well for the clients we have that set up and we are working on a way so people who get multiple accounts dont have to go thru that same ordeal for the 14.95. Its only the first time then its fine after that. We may change the structure again to make it lets say just 4.95 per month. Its a little higher but still easily worth it when we can get everything out there. Keep the ideas coming and i can pass them around. Im not here trying to make enemies of people just we have ALOT of fees :(

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online