taultunleashed logo1000 Win Icons (Random//Terran//Protoss//Zerg) in Solo : Starcraft 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

1000 Win Icons (Random//Terran//Protoss//Zerg) in Solo : Starcraft 2 Submissions

Posted: September 14th, 2010, 12:00 pm

carefoot

Total Posts: 541
carefoot's Reps: 890
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
First off let me point out this is how to get FAST 1000 wins not an assured or perfect way to victory. We use the same strategy or leaving games as we did in teams however we will stay in the game when our opponent is

A). Zerg
B). Protoss

We leave the game if they are Terran. For a Terran can simply lift off for a stalemate, we do not want this. This works in every league and the sooner you hit Bronze with this the faster your wins will accumulate.

The game commences send all your workers to attack the enemy base.

Set your rally point to the minerals and create your first worker you can send this one as well as another one you create during the fight period to help destroy the enemy base if they refuse to leave after being defeated.

Does this work?

Very well.

The shocking part?

You can actully get an even 50% winrate with this in bronze league.

Here is the account I have tested this with.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/966826/1/Pennoyer/

Now this will consume more time then the team game one and unfortunately cannot be done by macro script. However it is fun and amusing as the more you do it the more efficient your worker rush will become. Again I got a 50% winrate in solo with this and I do not expect it to be nerfed ever unlike the team version of this exploit.

Notably there are some worker killing micro tricks to be aware of such as mineral walking through workers who are auto attacking your workers, so when you have a worker low on health points to escape a surround by your opponent find a mineral patch North/East/West/South in the direction you want to be pulled towards. This can be off screen or the opponents mineral patch, your harvester will then phase through an opposing worker including your own attacking harvesters. Also when you do this auto attacking harvesters will instantly lose priority of that mining worker regardless of his health points, therefore you can subjugate damage done by mineral phasing with this simple micro trick.

I will provide support and replays as necessary, and will do this + the team exploit on my main account as my token to prove this is effective and fast.

Working and tested thoroughly as of September 14th 2009.

Posted: September 18th, 2010, 4:12 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Did you already post this?

Posted: September 19th, 2010, 9:58 pm

carefoot

Total Posts: 541
carefoot's Reps: 890
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Did you already post this?

No. I don't know who deleted the other one but I refuse to write it up again what the heck? I had a separate exploit whoever deleted did not read the other thread! Un-delete it the Team version 1000 win icons are completely different. I have more to post but I'll wait.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online