taultunleashed logoSWG: Helper Plugin - OUTDATED but has source files : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

SWG: Helper Plugin - OUTDATED but has source files : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks

Posted: July 1st, 2005, 8:59 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Star Wars Galaxies Script Helper

The SWGHelper plugin exposes some of SWG's values as variables you can use in your scripts. In this initial release HAM values, your X/Y loc and the Cameras X/Y loc are available. Your heading is also given but this value is calculated at the moment and relies on the fact you are using the third person view as it gets your heading by calculating the vector between the camera and your characers location.

Beacause most of these values move around in memory a technique called code injection is used. This alters the game as it is running in memory and therefore violates the EULA. If you are using this then you could be banned if discovered. It also means that this may break when the main game executable is patched. If this is the case I will do my best to fix asap.

DrDE@th

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: April 30th, 2009, 12:51 am

rat2112

Total Posts: 12
rat2112's Reps: 0
I know this was posted many years ago sorry to "necro" this post but was wondering if this or any mods exploits ect. would work in swg emu?

Posted: April 30th, 2009, 5:04 am

djsdark

Total Posts: 198
djsdark's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
rat2112 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I know this was posted many years ago sorry to "necro" this post but was wondering if this or any mods exploits ect. would work in swg emu?

It would not, as their code is a lot more clear and stable than the first SWG one. Also I know from one of the dev they are working on fixing a lot of exploit which occured by the past years. And I would suggest you report to them every exploit you may found on emu ;)

Regards

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online