taultunleashed logoSWG Macros - Afk combat macro for JEDI : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 24 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

SWG Macros - Afk combat macro for JEDI : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks

Posted: October 28th, 2006, 6:48 pm

bishoperic
bishoperic's Reps:
Does anyone have a good AFK combat macro for JEDI that can be used for grinding or getting good loot? Thanks.

Posted: October 28th, 2006, 8:16 pm

grimnx

Total Posts: 22
grimnx's Reps: 0
Unless you script up a good Auto-it script and changed monsters to pink and some other bs There currently is no /command for attacks. Im also sure there are at least 5 other post on here on this subject. Read some more next time.

Posted: December 29th, 2006, 10:32 pm

firewimyr
firewimyr's Reps:
In fact i have made a macro for an AFK Auto Grind, so dont tell me it cant be done and yes this is SWG NGE 12/30/06

I will be trying to get this posted immediatley! Here's how i know it works i AFK Auto Grinded in 1 night from lvl 87 to 90! While i was sleeping! Think of the possiblities!

*For Jedi or closee range combat only however i can make a BH auto brind macro or a commandos just ask me for your suggestions! and i will TRY!

Posted: December 30th, 2006, 3:58 am

hjdarwa
hjdarwa's Reps:
firewimyr (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
In fact i have made a macro for an AFK Auto Grind, so dont tell me it cant be done and yes this is SWG NGE 12/30/06

I will be trying to get this posted immediatley! Here's how i know it works i AFK Auto Grinded in 1 night from lvl 87 to 90! While i was sleeping! Think of the possiblities!

*For Jedi or closee range combat only however i can make a BH auto brind macro or a commandos just ask me for your suggestions! and i will TRY!

Please do share :D

Posted: January 2nd, 2007, 9:11 am

droopy04

Total Posts: 67
droopy04's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
firewimyr (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Yes... I'm interested as well... please post... Thanks.

Posted: January 12th, 2007, 11:34 am

fireblade223

Total Posts: 7
fireblade223's Reps: 0
Yes, please do share and post, ive been trying for weeks to get a combat macro working but i guess im not enlightened enough, lol, thanx.

Posted: January 13th, 2007, 11:21 am

sith_apprentice

Total Posts: 29
sith_apprentice's Reps: 0
ok, i will lay this out at first. It requires one macro in actuality, though you can use up to 3 if you want. I will use the 3 macro one for simplicity's sake.

SETTING UP YOUR TOOLBAR
First Toolbar - I will only show you what i use.

Third slot - Force Throw
Sixth Slot - Force Regeneration (10k Heal)
Eighth Slot - Force hurrican (max force lightning)
Tenth Slot - Sai tok Jung Ma (max sweep)
Eleventh Slot - Sai Cha Strike (max strike)
Last slot - Force Shockwave (max)

First Macro - named healself
/ui action toolbarSlot05;
/pause 1;
/m healself;

Second Macro - named lootmacro
/loot all;
/pause 0.2;
/m lootmacro;

Combat Macro- named combatmacro
/ui action cycleTargetOutward;
/pause 0.1;
/ui action toolbarSlot10;
/pause 0.2;
/ui action toolbarSlot02;
/pause 0.2;
/ui action toolbarSlot07;
/pause 0.2;
/ui action toolbarSlot09;
/pause 0.2;
/ui action toolbarSlot11;
/pause 0.2;
/m combatmacro;

Zoom out to third person view, then put the camera directly over your characters head. Any attackable creatures/characters that come into that cone of view are attacked.

Posted: January 23rd, 2007, 12:45 pm

sumien
sumien's Reps:
This macro works great. However, I am trying to find a static spawn of creatures to grind on. Any Ideas? I tried Tulrus Isle on Musafar but the spawns are in random spots.

Posted: January 24th, 2007, 6:42 am

sith_apprentice

honestly i use it mostly in restuss with the stormtrooper spawns. the fact that the spawns are not static actually doesnt hurt matters that much. zoom out to third person all the way then put your char's back to a wall. when you face outward from that you will see them somewhat far away (usually within 30-45m). throw a /follow macro in there and have it time every 10-15 seconds so that whatever your target is you will follow. then your attack macro will go off as planned and you wont stand in the same spot for long.

Posted: January 24th, 2007, 6:43 am

sith_apprentice

i hope noone minds but im gonna submit this as a macro so it can be found in submissions too.

Posted: February 20th, 2007, 7:16 pm

miget01
miget01's Reps:
this is great, nice work

Posted: February 21st, 2007, 9:07 pm

dsmaddox
dsmaddox's Reps:
Thanks, this works.

However, my autoloot only works 60% of the time. Is there a way to get it to work more, or should I be happy with that?

Posted: March 14th, 2007, 10:06 am

jimll565
jimll565's Reps:
I get this to work but it is sort of rare that I get a creature to wander into the right place. Also if it runs I don't track the target my toon just stops attacking. Is there anything that could be added to this to make the toon "Stay on target".................Duho! I just thought of this I should put on auto target...Gosh I'm such a flipp'n idiot :oops:.........

The next day. Nope that didn't sove the problem if the target runs off screen He still doesn't track it. whicj means they can sit behind him and shoot till he's dead.

Posted: March 29th, 2007, 3:11 am

paulvass
paulvass's Reps:
If you put auto target on by hitting Y, the creature or whatever you are working on (bearing in mind best to have a higher level then you or as close to it), will attack you for being then when it does to lock target which means you will attack it till it dies, this also makes sure you get the loot as well

Posted: April 4th, 2007, 6:19 pm

miget01
miget01's Reps:
yea, this works, i use it to grind loot on like these lvl 2, 3k junk loot in like 2 days, its sweet, and i dont die, lol

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online