taultunleashed logoSWG Cheat: How to Create Serverside Lag : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 37 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

SWG Cheat: How to Create Serverside Lag : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits

Posted: March 13th, 2006, 6:48 am

scubasteve4sq

Total Posts: 444
scubasteve4sq's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
there are alot of exploits out there that need or are made easier by server lag. i found a way to create as much lag as you need, and the best part, its serverside!

get urself a PSG (personal sheild generator)
equip it to toolbar slot 6
create a macro and call it "lag"

/ui action toolbarSlot05;
/macro lag;

thats the macro

now drop the macro somewhere onto the tool bar. get as many instances runnin as you can. my record is 1276 running at the same time. i typed /dump and it took 5 mins for all the lag to cool down.

enjoy!

also if you want it to get crazy laggy add another line to the end of the macro should look like this

/ui action toolbarSlot05;
/macro lag;
/macro lag;

now it will double itsself every half-second. u usually lag so bad that u and anyone near you get kicked from the server if u do it this way.

Last edited by scubasteve4sq on March 16th, 2006, 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: March 14th, 2006, 6:05 pm

connaislupus
connaislupus's Reps:
i dont know how you did this when there is a 10 macro instance limit.

it dumps all of mine when i try to use more then 10 macros at a time

Posted: March 14th, 2006, 10:23 pm

scubasteve4sq

Active User > 50 Posts
usually your right but for some reason the action toolbar is exempt from this (untill they nurf it) try it you'll see. i can get it to where there is a solid green ball around me

Posted: March 15th, 2006, 11:12 pm

psycosis
psycosis's Reps:
I've done this before, 10 is the max that any macro will run.

Posted: March 16th, 2006, 12:21 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
350 for this post.

Posted: March 16th, 2006, 7:34 am

scubasteve4sq

Active User > 50 Posts
u tried it recently? i just did it and when i dumped it said 47 commands dumped... if you do it exactly as i said it should work for more than 10. although 10 will give u enough lag to accomplish most exploits.

Posted: March 16th, 2006, 12:51 pm

psycosis
psycosis's Reps:
I did it maybe a week ago, just because of the particle effect. It didn't create lag for me, but I also have a good connection and very low latency to my server.

Posted: March 16th, 2006, 8:50 pm

scubasteve4sq

Active User > 50 Posts
i got so many goin that it disconnected me and 2 others right next to me.i'm going to take a screenshot and show u how many i can get goin

Posted: March 18th, 2006, 3:38 pm

connaislupus
connaislupus's Reps:
this isnt serverside lag btw, this is clientside because your video is rendering the multiple instances.

if you believe their 12 OC3 connections can be lagged like this, then strap a duck to my face and call me sherly :wink:

Posted: March 19th, 2006, 10:16 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
eh 12 oc3 connections. I doubt that they have that.

Posted: March 19th, 2006, 11:21 am

connaislupus
connaislupus's Reps:
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
eh 12 oc3 connections. I doubt that they have that.

feel free to check :D

SOE (Sony) is one of the most powerful and richest companies in the world.

it was found in research for a SWG emu server, as well as the fact that SOE reserves every single port (from 1 to 255 ) of their server

that aside, this just lags out the client computer, as its the CLIENt that renders the image, while the server only renders a line of code saying "image_psg"

Posted: March 19th, 2006, 1:04 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Yea i agree sony is powerfull. But for swg it would be odd for them to even use that much bandwith those cost a few hundred thousand dollars a month to have i believe.

Posted: March 19th, 2006, 1:39 pm

connaislupus
connaislupus's Reps:
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Yea i agree sony is powerfull. But for swg it would be odd for them to even use that much bandwith those cost a few hundred thousand dollars a month to have i believe.

like i said, feel free to check but they also host what, 6-7 major mmo's? they own the server racks, and its just a matter of paying for tha backbone, which is just one large intranet in texas i believe

either way, this only lags the client as i said, the server only "renders" a script

Posted: March 19th, 2006, 3:07 pm

psycosis
psycosis's Reps:
connaislupus (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

like i said, feel free to check but they also host what, 6-7 major mmo's? they own the server racks, and its just a matter of paying for tha backbone, which is just one large intranet in texas i believe

either way, this only lags the client as i said, the server only "renders" a script
Actually, Sony rents their racks and has 3 multi-homed T1 connections in each of the 3 datacenters(eastcoast, westcoast, european). 3 galaxies run on each dedicated server, except Bria which just recently got their own machine. The login server(low bandwidth) for SWG is shared by the login server for EQ2 in the eastcoast datacenter and is on a subinterface. All of this would be good enough to run SWG well, except for the bloated coding of SWG's client and client-server protocol.

Posted: March 20th, 2006, 9:23 am

scubasteve4sq

Active User > 50 Posts
every1 sees the visual it does cause server lag because i have tested it with friends. try it b4 u bash it and start runnin your mouth

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online