taultunleashed logoSWG Cheat - MAX Entertainer buffs - permanent MAX duration : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 22 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

SWG Cheat - MAX Entertainer buffs - permanent MAX duration : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits

Posted: September 29th, 2008, 2:49 am

hypereall
hypereall's Reps:
Pretty simple if the entertainer involved knows what they are doing ....

Basically have your entertainer dance/play and have your guild/group watch/listen once they have maxed then buff as normal and tell them not to /stop watch or listen. Log the Ent off still dancing or playing music and then the next time the entertainer logs back and your group needs a buff they will all still be maxed!! N.B. your ent should always be dancing or playing an instrument even on logout or login.

This only works when you or your group can use either a starship terminal, shuttle port or ITV and remain in-range of the ENT

works 100% of the time[/i]

Last edited by Guest on October 14th, 2008, 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: September 29th, 2008, 7:54 am

hypereall
hypereall's Reps:
is this the wrong place --- looking for this to get YAY's

Posted: September 29th, 2008, 9:14 am

fta354

Total Posts: 71
fta354's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
/nay because once you get out of range you stop listening/watching

Posted: September 29th, 2008, 11:17 am

hypereall
hypereall's Reps:
NO YOU DO NOT!
trust me I have done this for the last month or more with my guild/groups for heroics

the system message is standard and I agree you do see that BUT until you have tested it don't tell me it doesn't work!

Posted: September 29th, 2008, 8:55 pm

fta354

Active User > 50 Posts
well it doesnt work for me so an other /nay

Posted: September 30th, 2008, 9:25 am

hypereall
hypereall's Reps:
fta354 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
well it doesnt work for me so an other /nay

well you must be "special"

'cos it works for multiple people everyday

Posted: September 30th, 2008, 9:43 am

cazwright

Total Posts: 53
cazwright's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
It works if you leave the planet via a near by shuttle. Dant argo works well for that. As for being on the same planet it works some of the time as long as you don't leave the area. I use this all the time for my trader when grinding 35s. I tested this just yesterday, as soon as I moved out of range I stopped watching an entertainer I logged of some hour earlier.

Posted: October 1st, 2008, 2:58 am

hypereall
hypereall's Reps:
cazwright (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
It works if you leave the planet via a near by shuttle. Dant argo works well for that. As for being on the same planet it works some of the time as long as you don't leave the area. I use this all the time for my trader when grinding 35s. I tested this just yesterday, as soon as I moved out of range I stopped watching an entertainer I logged of some hour earlier.

yavin4 mining Op , Dant MOP
are my two main sp's so yea we probably do leave the plant still in range of the ent

Posted: October 1st, 2008, 9:07 am

cfdfireman749

Total Posts: 102
cfdfireman749's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
You don't necessarily need to leave the planet, you can also use an ITV just outside the cantina and it will keep the Max Duration on you. I've known about this for a while, but I don't think it's common knowledge yet, so I'll /yay this too.

Posted: October 1st, 2008, 10:41 am

hypereall
hypereall's Reps:
cfdfireman749 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
You don't necessarily need to leave the planet, you can also use an ITV just outside the cantina and it will keep the Max Duration on you. I've known about this for a while, but I don't think it's common knowledge yet, so I'll /yay this too.

yea we tend to do both - home cantina we ITV away , instances we usually shuttle so yes ur right that is how it's working

Posted: October 1st, 2008, 12:00 pm

cazwright

Total Posts: 53
cazwright's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
hypereall (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
cfdfireman749 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

yea we tend to do both - home cantina we ITV away , instances we usually shuttle so yes ur right that is how it's working

Yeah your right, I do step outside of a cantina in a player city ATV to a starport and the next time I shuttle to that player city and step right back inside of the cantina I do have a max buff.

Posted: October 3rd, 2008, 10:35 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can more members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium. If you nay the submission remember to include as to why.

Posted: October 3rd, 2008, 6:39 pm

djvandal

Total Posts: 10
djvandal's Reps: 0
this tricked used to work for me but have not been able to get it to work since tuesday

Posted: October 3rd, 2008, 10:00 pm

fta354

Active User > 50 Posts
/nay...the trick is ITV out as close as you can to the entertainer

Posted: October 7th, 2008, 8:58 pm

extract0rs

Total Posts: 139
extract0rs's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Yay, it works

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online