taultunleashed logoSWG Cheats - Get more out having an artisan on your account. : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 10 posts ] 
blue large dot

SWG Cheats - Get more out having an artisan on your account. : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits

Posted: June 5th, 2008, 3:49 pm

genosis

Total Posts: 57
genosis's Reps: 4
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
How to give your other characters +30% extraction rate among other things that affect harvesters..

The method is rather simple really..

Just have a artisan with the "harvester" tree under the general tab all filled out, and atleast 3 empty lots.
(since Elites takes 3, and we want to get the most out of it dont we :P )

Then what you do is, place the harvester where ever you want it, and move your other char there..
If the other char is on the same account as the artisan, just have him log out to character selection screen..
Your avatar (toon) will remain in the world for awhile with the "(LD)" flag.

Now all you do is have your artisan click target the harvester.
Hover the mouse pointer over your "LD" or other toon, and do:
/transferstructure
Presto, your other toon has control over the harvester, with the artisan bonuses...

No responce is needed from your character to recive the transfer.
As long as your other toon has enough lots its passed over to them.
(this works thanks to the game enforcing you to "replace" harvesters, to gain bonuses from talents bought)

Hope you guys will enjoy the potential millions of extra resources you can get this way....!

PS:
Just do me a favor eh, dont dump them all on to the market or so...
Will make the devs wonder.. lets try to keep this bug alive *wink*.

Good Luck.
:mrgreen:

--edit--
Excuse any gramatic or spelling errors since english is not my first language, actually its my third.. :shock:

Posted: June 5th, 2008, 9:06 pm

genosis

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Also, i suspected it whould work just as well with factorys, so i respect my artisan and tried it..
Lo and behold, it worked...
Factorys producing almost twice as fast, without clogging up my artisan's lots 8) .

Posted: June 6th, 2008, 4:38 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium.

Posted: June 6th, 2008, 11:05 pm

_obelix_

Total Posts: 122
_obelix_'s Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
/yay - works.

Using it since Trader Expertise was introduced. Thought it's common knowledge as all traders I know are doing it. That's why I never mentioned it here. :)

Posted: June 8th, 2008, 3:49 pm

genosis

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Been using the extraction bonus for quite awhile, but dident know anyone else used it, or that it might be considered common knowledge..

Been keeping it real quit since i figured it wasent an "intended" feature, and i had already a "warning" on my account from the old days for reporting a bug to SoE...

(yea, they flagged my account for making them aware of a exploit.. after that i said more or less <censored> it)...

:shock:

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 11:13 am

nsit2003
nsit2003's Reps:
Nay from me.

THe rules are always there, just not too many ppl explained this until this poster put his two cents in.

Ok u got 2 characters, 1 combat with 3 lots and the other a trader with 3 lots...There is no Artisan profession anymore.

One transfers to the other, no secret.

All the trader professions have Extra MINING skills available to them in their Expertise.

Domestic
Munitions
Engineer
Architect/Shipwright

All of these current professions are traders with 30% bonus already available if selected on Expertise.

I've been crafting for 5 yrs.

You get the same 30% if the trader places the Harvestor himself and then removes the harvestor.

Posted: June 12th, 2008, 5:05 am

chaingang

Total Posts: 20
chaingang's Reps: 0
nsit2003 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Nay from me.

THe rules are always there, just not too many ppl explained this until this poster put his two cents in.

Ok u got 2 characters, 1 combat with 3 lots and the other a trader with 3 lots...There is no Artisan profession anymore.

One transfers to the other, no secret.

All the trader professions have Extra MINING skills available to them in their Expertise.

Domestic
Munitions
Engineer
Architect/Shipwright

All of these current professions are traders with 30% bonus already available if selected on Expertise.

I've been crafting for 5 yrs.

You get the same 30% if the trader places the Harvestor himself and then removes the harvestor.

but a combat toon doesn't, but will after the harvestor is placed.

Posted: April 3rd, 2009, 2:20 pm

severesting

Total Posts: 22
severesting's Reps: 0
So is it possible to get a 35% increase to the harvester if the toon your crafter is transfering the harvester to has the +5% harvest bonus from the ent buff? Or would you have to pick up the harvester and replace it?

Posted: April 9th, 2009, 9:25 am

tomtomd

Total Posts: 40
tomtomd's Reps: 2
i have a character on flurry & another on farstar will it still work?

Posted: April 9th, 2009, 1:17 pm

severesting

Total Posts: 22
severesting's Reps: 0
tomtomd (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
i have a character on flurry & another on farstar will it still work?

It should work. I have tested this out and make sure to have your trader get the ent buff harvest faire to get the extra +5% for extraction rate on harvesters, then transfer the harvesters over to w/e toon you want. The toon receiving the harvester will now have a +35% harvester bonus instead of just +30%.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online