taultunleashed logoSWG Cheats - Nova Orion - Midlithe Crystals Farming : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 13 posts ] 
blue large dot

SWG Cheats - Nova Orion - Midlithe Crystals Farming : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits

Posted: January 22nd, 2008, 8:49 am

alminn

Total Posts: 41
alminn's Reps: 0
Well here goes...

There is new space stuff on newly added Nova Orion, You can get Nova Engine / Ion Canon but to get schematic you need 550 Midlithe Crystals + you need to lvl up in Nova Orions Ranks to be able to purchase them. To lvl up you need to spend midlithe Crystals and you need to spend Midlithe Crystals to purchase new items. So we are talking about lots of crystals...

There are ships out there that drop them as loot. I got like 6 crystals from killing 1 tier 6 ship but loot is all random, most of the time i just get credits. So i dont know you can either do that OR you can do like me.

Once on board Nova Orion Space Station. There is a chick in hangar bay that you can talk to, to start of series of quests. Complete the quest she gives you, travel to LOK, do the stuff to complete quests, and head back to Nova Orion. Now she will ask you to talk to Willard. Go talk to Willard and you will get FREE promotion as Mailroom Attendant. He will ask you to go talk to Byrec. Now he will give you quest to complete. What i do is that i just take the quest. Fly out to the waypoint. Kill 2 ships that are attacking me. Dock with ship that shows up at waypoint. And head back to station. Where i get my reward from Byrec 50 Midlithe Crystals... :) BUT STOP RIGHT THERE.

In the same room where you find Willard there is lady called EVIE. Talk to her to resign from your current rank and mission. Then head back and talk to Willard and pick it up again. Head out to byrec and get same quest again. Rins and repeat. You can have as much Midlithe Crystals to max out on rank and buy all space ship part schematics aviable. :)

I hope i helped some people out there and that they will vote for me to get premium.

Thanks a lot for reading my stuff.

Posted: January 22nd, 2008, 4:36 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: January 22nd, 2008, 7:57 pm

dejonah

Total Posts: 40
dejonah's Reps: 0
yay thought this was part of thenew content any way

Posted: January 23rd, 2008, 4:55 am

shinshinshuu

Total Posts: 27
shinshinshuu's Reps: 0
This is all over the official forums, so nay.

Posted: January 23rd, 2008, 5:23 am

revjosh

Total Posts: 265
revjosh's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
/nay all on official forums

Posted: January 23rd, 2008, 6:08 am

blazeholiday
blazeholiday's Reps:
it works, but like posted about all over official boards.

Posted: January 26th, 2008, 6:04 pm

cfdfireman749

Total Posts: 102
cfdfireman749's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I have to post a yay. Yes it's on the forums, but even after doing a search, there were no posts that said who to talk to to restart the career. I found this useful, and after casual flying and stopping to help out with several instances, I've gotten over 1k crystals doing this.

Posted: January 26th, 2008, 7:44 pm

wyvernfist
wyvernfist's Reps:
cfdfireman749 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I have to post a yay. Yes it's on the forums, but even after doing a search, there were no posts that said who to talk to to restart the career. I found this useful, and after casual flying and stopping to help out with several instances, I've gotten over 1k crystals doing this.

Aye, I'll /yay it as well.

Posted: January 27th, 2008, 4:16 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
moved to confirmed

Posted: January 29th, 2008, 5:29 am

diraven

Total Posts: 55
diraven's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Seems like a lot of work for not much gain.

Want lots of crystals? Get in your well equipped PoB of choice. Fly to that lil Tier 6 Spawn not far from the station. Park your POB so your favorite gun is pointing at the spawn point, blast Tier six's all day.

What you get? Tons of Loot for RE of course. Lots of credits and most importantly lots of crystals.

You seem to get more Crystals from pirate kills when you are in a POB than if you are solo. You can get hundreds in a short period of time. No need to mess around with restarting quests.

Please note that only the pilot (owner) of the POB can pick up the crystals from the box. They do not stack in the box so you will have to go clean it out every so often.

Posted: February 2nd, 2008, 1:53 pm

blazeholiday
blazeholiday's Reps:
i was actually suprised at how easy this is. once you run it the first time through you literally only have to do the deliever mission over and over to get the 50 crystals. takes like 5min give or take to do it.

Good post, thx.

And if it matters any I'd switch my nay to a yay! Give the guy some points.

Posted: February 3rd, 2008, 2:50 am

nsit2003
nsit2003's Reps:
Hey Diraven, do ya have that waypoint pls on the t6 spawn?

thnx for helpin :)

Posted: February 3rd, 2008, 10:42 am

cobadass
cobadass's Reps:
nsit2003 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hey Diraven, do ya have that waypoint pls on the t6 spawn?

thnx for helpin :)

Just look for the place that's camped by several POB's. I think a lot of servers will have this problem, so repeating the missions **could** (that's a disclaimer by the way) be a quicker way of getting large numbers of crystals in the long run.

It is certainly a reliable way of doing it, because for the time being, you'll get a guaranteed 50 crystals each time + any that you loot along the way.

I did read somewhere (possibly on the OF, maybe here, can't remember) that looting crystals can bug, and mean you only get one per kill if the stack is in your main inventory. This certainly seemed to be the case, but moving the stack into my backpack as soon as I looted them seemed to work. Anyone else come across that one?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online