taultunleashed logoSWG Cheats - Pet rez during afk grinding : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

SWG Cheats - Pet rez during afk grinding : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits

Posted: March 10th, 2008, 7:40 am

curteck

Total Posts: 6
curteck's Reps: 0
With all of those people on the ryatt trail afk grinding it all comes to a halt when a few pets die. That doesn't have to stop the mass killing though. You can get a macro to bring your pet back to life.

First, put your pet from your datapad in the last slot to the right on the second row on your toolbar (top right - slot #24). Next put your pet revive in the very first slot. If you have these in different spots you will have to modify the macro below accordingly.

Name the macro "petrez".

/ui action toolbarSlot23;
/pause 5;
/ui action toolbarSlot00;
/pause 50;
/macro petrez;

Every couple of minutes this macro will attempt to store your pet and/or bring it back out. If you are in combat or were in combat in the last 60 seconds (which is pretty much all the time on the ryatt trail) then this macro will just give you an error message and nothing will happen (this is good).

If you are out of combat for more than a minute AND your pet is still alive then it will store your pet but bring him right back out 5 seconds later. You will lose buffs but your pet is still ready to fight again.

If you are out of combat AND your pet is DEAD then this macro will store your pet and then bring it back out. Importantly, it will bring it back out right next to you and the last command in the macro will rez that corpse. And you now have a pet back in the action. Your other macros will continue to buff and heal your pet normally.

This should not only help you with your own xp overnight but it should keep pets up so that the group doesn't get wiped.

You can play with the pause at the end to increase or decrease the number of attempts this macro will try to rez your pet.

NOTE: If you are running an Area effect macro such as heal or grenades then this macro may have trouble since you will be in combat most of the time and it you won't be able to store or call your pet. Single target heals will be more effective in this case.

Last edited by curteck on March 10th, 2008, 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: March 10th, 2008, 9:47 am

luosotyc
luosotyc's Reps:
A guide, not really an exploit. I use something similar, but you should reduce the timer and only store once. By having the store/call twice in the macro you may intend on storing and calling at your feet, but it is possible for the timing to screw you and your macro will not catch, leaving the pet stored indefinately.

I.e., the first store doesn't kick in because of combat, but the second does. Your revive will fail. Next loop, you may call and store before rezzing again.

Posted: March 10th, 2008, 1:16 pm

curteck

Total Posts: 6
curteck's Reps: 0
Well i never called this an exploit. In fact this is a submission's area for exploits, macros, bots, etc... as I understand it. To go even further, technically any macro is not an exploit. It is the game mechanics provided by SOE.

This macro is not listed with the AFK grinding macros and in my opinion is an important addition to it. Most people seem to not want to even try to write macros because it intimidates them. So I only throw it out there for those that would like to have something like this.

As for the functionality I did change it as per your suggestions and I think in the end it will work better. I have not had a problem with the original form either but this should work just as well.

Posted: March 10th, 2008, 3:11 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Can we get some Yays or Nays, This is like what i use for my AFK grinds, And it works very well.

Posted: March 11th, 2008, 3:39 am

luosotyc
luosotyc's Reps:
siccmade32 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Can we get some Yays or Nays, This is like what i use for my AFK grinds, And it works very well.

yay, ditto

Posted: March 11th, 2008, 4:48 am

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Alright, 1 yay and 0 nays.

Posted: March 11th, 2008, 1:40 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Moved to confirmed and 500 to you.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online