taultunleashed logoSWG Cheats - Unlimited Bugged Resource crates : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 8 posts ] 
blue large dot

SWG Cheats - Unlimited Bugged Resource crates : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits

Posted: March 12th, 2008, 2:24 am

gary_true_001
gary_true_001's Reps:
Hi all ...
I was trying to think if i know any "Simple" exploits that can net some money... since the server is down for maint today :(

Anyway here is one I use regularly .... very simple , you cant get in trouble , and it makes 10 plus mill a week if u have a vendor

Everyone is always looking for Rares or bugged items ... even the mention of a "Bugged" item gets people to buy this Resource crate, like a "lawn chair" or "Credit Chip" , "treasure chest" "Drum" those all sell for a fortune.

1)Simply put down any harvister (the small personal ones work best since they extract much slower )

2) then pick any resource and turn it on

3) open the hopper and "retrieve" resource before its had time to extract any ... you will find in your invintory an "Un-named" resource crate with 0 quantity resources .... this is a buggged item ...

you can repete it quite quickly and get 10 or 20 if these un named 0 quantity resource crates in 30 seconds.

They dont stack but they are great to put one or two on any vendor and put color font in the description "RARE BUGGED ITEM"

i sell them for 2.5 mill each and often someone will buy them all , once every week or two ... its a nice side line and costs me nothing to maintain.

Anyway I hope someone can enjoy it , peace

Posted: March 13th, 2008, 1:28 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: March 13th, 2008, 4:52 pm

nsit2003
nsit2003's Reps:
So it's a YAY, u can drop any kind of harvester even ELITE, the trick is to pick a LOW percentage spot when u press on "Change resource" such as 8 or 9%

Just like the OP said: just keep changing the resource after u clear out the one listed as a 0, and u get as many as u want.

*** oh and also U dont have to change the resource, AND if the Hopper on a RES stays on ZERo for a long time, then wait a few secs, U can keep retrieving "zero crates"

This is an old bug that happened in 2004 and the devs caught so much flak from other stuff such as the CU and it was forgotten. the bag is out again.

But the devs told everyone to destroy these items but they told us in 2004.

I checked 4 servers and i see prices 50k to 10 mil. GL with it.

I would suggest u place a few next to a vendor, then get all 4 types, radioactive, chem, flora, minerals and sell all 4 as a set.

Last edited by Guest on March 13th, 2008, 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: March 13th, 2008, 6:20 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
500 to you and moved to confirmed

Posted: March 18th, 2008, 3:04 am

djsdark

Total Posts: 198
djsdark's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Easiest way to get them:

Open the hopper and double-clic on the current harvested resource. Erase the numbers (should be between 1 and 100000) and write 0. Then press OK. TADA!!! :)

Posted: April 5th, 2008, 1:17 pm

ztbman

Total Posts: 12
ztbman's Reps: 0
premium
you can also do this by opening the hopper window then close the structure window so only the hopper is there then you can keep clicking retrieve and only get the bugged items this you can just press retrieve over and over and get em.

Posted: May 2nd, 2008, 8:01 am

seniorfrito

Total Posts: 221
seniorfrito's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Yeah but do these do anything other than look bugged? You can't use them can you? People will most likely find out and report pretty quick don't you think?

Posted: May 4th, 2008, 8:03 am

hawesea2

Total Posts: 8
hawesea2's Reps: 0
Have had one for sale on my server fince you posted this and it hasn't sold yet :-(

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online