taultunleashed logoSWG Exploit: Corvette Quest(s) Exploit : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 18 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

SWG Exploit: Corvette Quest(s) Exploit : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits

Posted: October 14th, 2005, 8:50 am

dmwjesus
dmwjesus's Reps:
I'm not sure if this has been discovered before because it seemed way too easy for someone to have not found this out yet, but here it goes.

REBEL

Get a ticket for the "destroy"' or "rescue" missions ONLY**. Now once you have the ticket, the guy who gives it to you tells you that you must go talk to this pilot at the hidden rebel base on corellia. Once you get there (you should still be overt at this time) find a rebel colonel walking around and ask to go on leave. He will tell you it take 5 minutes...blah...blah...blah.

Wait for four of those "five" minutes and talk to the pilot that takes you up to the corvette and BOOM, your on leave. (Remember that the pilot will NOT talk to you if you are on leave so you MUST actually talk to him before your five minutes are up) NONE of the imperials aboard the ship will attack you. Remember, the Super battle droids still will attack you, ( they are usually guarding the loot drops) so you still must be careful. Doing this allowed me to SOLO both missions very easily.

IMPERIAL

My friend tells me it works the same way, however, you do not depart for the corvette from a faction base, like the rebels do, so you must first find an imperial forward outpost (or whatever their called) and go on leave from there. My friend tells me it is possible to do but you move very quickly for it to work.

NEUTRAL

I do not believe you can use this exploit but correct me if I am wrong

** - if you pick the assassination mission, you will not be able to complete it due to the target being a member of the opposing faction. You will not be able to attack him.

Here is a guide on what needs to be done to complete the missions:
http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=game_guides&message.id=202276

Posted: April 10th, 2006, 2:55 pm

redsox7897
redsox7897's Reps:
Haha this rocks.

The Imperials depart from the Emperor's Retreat btw and I have an Imperial confirm here.

Posted: April 10th, 2006, 5:24 pm

psycosis
psycosis's Reps:
No necroposting, please. :|

Posted: April 27th, 2006, 10:21 am

ringwormer
ringwormer's Reps:
easier to do now. just go up and user change command.

Posted: April 27th, 2006, 10:41 am

scubasteve4sq

Total Posts: 444
scubasteve4sq's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
they never listen,

i thought the duty was only to change SF, if your combatant they will still attack you

Posted: April 27th, 2006, 10:58 am

psycosis
psycosis's Reps:
ringwormer (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
easier to do now. just go up and user change command.
I think you need points for pointing this out... imo. I never thought about that.

Posted: April 27th, 2006, 1:51 pm

ringwormer
ringwormer's Reps:
scubasteve4sq (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
they never listen,

i thought the duty was only to change SF, if your combatant they will still attack you

you go from on leave to combatant to special forces to on leave. that is the cycle as I remember it from yesterday.

Posted: April 28th, 2006, 5:13 am

scubasteve4sq

Active User > 50 Posts
ok cause if you read the command description it only says special forces, nothing there about combatant. but i tried it and your right.

Posted: June 11th, 2006, 9:17 am

travin
travin's Reps:
the /pvp command only changes me from combatant to special forces and back... how do you go on leave with it? something you have to type???
I use the command maybe 5-10 times a day so I know that it only works for sf and combatant for me atleast unless there is something I do not know about.

Posted: June 11th, 2006, 6:37 pm

bartguy
bartguy's Reps:
Yea you can only go SF and combatant with the /pvp command. Unless there is something I'm missing but I use it all the time and it has never put me on leave.

Posted: June 12th, 2006, 12:19 pm

psycosis
psycosis's Reps:
Nope, they changed it before it came off of TC. You can still do it through a recruiter.

Posted: June 12th, 2006, 10:55 pm

expurt
expurt's Reps:
Yah you cant go on leave with the /pvp command. Though this still works.

Be careful though, playing around with the /pvp command while actually on the vette can get you stuck as either combatant or SF when you land.

Posted: June 13th, 2006, 8:47 am

scubasteve4sq

Active User > 50 Posts
anachronous (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Be careful though, playing around with the /pvp command while actually on the vette can get you stuck as either combatant or SF when you land.

no they fixed that perma bug like 5 months ago

Posted: June 13th, 2006, 9:57 pm

psycosis
psycosis's Reps:
scubasteve4sq (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
anachronous (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

no they fixed that perma bug like 5 months ago
Unfortunately :(

Posted: June 13th, 2006, 10:42 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
moved to nerfed.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online