taultunleashed logoSWG Exploit: Easy Kills Via Officer Exploit : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

SWG Exploit: Easy Kills Via Officer Exploit : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits

Posted: January 5th, 2006, 10:31 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
From darkcode

This is a strat for all you Officers out there but can easily be changed for other professions. Most people already know it so bear with me here.

FIRST: Head to the Krayat Graveyard POI. Find a near by villiage or group of houses and see if you can find some of the big nastys near a Mining Harvester.

SECOND: Aggro the Beast, they usually travel in packs, Canyon Kryats and the Juvies, both should follow you. Keep shooting at them to keep them interested and drag them towards the Harvester. Do a lap or two untill they get stuck. They just stand there while you shoot at them.

THIRD: Now comes the Officer Part.The officer should throw down a "white Phosphorous Grenade" or a "Core Bomb". Both attacks deliever a Burn DOT damage to however many Krayats you stuck there. The DOT damage for me was around 200.

FOURTH: Blast them with everything you got. Stop occasionally to throw down another burn DOT then open up on them with an orbital strike or two. By the time you kill the Krayat you were shooting at, the other should be down to about half heath. Finish him off then loot your shiny new perals (or just a brain and carnivore meat lol). Rinse and repeat.

Posted: January 6th, 2006, 3:29 pm

tault_hecate4
tault_hecate4's Reps:
When I attempt this i get the error that I cant see my target... Like when they atres stuck in a wall.

Posted: January 16th, 2006, 3:08 pm

tault_wtfhaxpum
tault_wtfhaxpum's Reps:
I like the medic area dot better

Posted: February 12th, 2006, 3:32 am

gwynfaen
gwynfaen's Reps:
what this has to do with only officer i dont know

Posted: March 27th, 2006, 9:09 am

ephraim
ephraim's Reps:
Just get a commando who has a lava cannon, I can solo krayts without houses. Just stand there and shoot.

Posted: April 4th, 2006, 10:32 pm

lancecarlyle

Total Posts: 23
lancecarlyle's Reps: 0
OR if your a jedi, snare with lightning and kite with a high dmg blaster

Posted: February 26th, 2007, 2:27 pm

fireblade223

Total Posts: 7
fireblade223's Reps: 0
Anybody can solo these, even low level toons with snare, as a smuggler I do this:

1- Create a macro with any special that has snare and put it on toolbar, dont forget to LOOP it (check macro section if you dont know how to do macros).

2- Get a RIFLE, fire ONE shot ONLY from weapon MAX RANGE (64m) so you dont catch the other dragons attention, RUN, Krayt comes after you and away from pack of krayts, this is important so you dont accidentaly snare/aggro a second krayt, still doable but tricky.

3- Change to your carbine/pistol while running (on toolbar hopefully), when you feel the dragon is far enough from the others hit your Snare macro (on toolbar again), looping continuosly snares as soon as its available again, the rifle rate of fire is too slow and snare doesnt work well that far.

4- Run around in WIDE circles preferably close to your weapons max range until you kill him.

5- /DUMP your macro first to prevent you from forgeting it then loot, I always dump it just in case I hit a dragon with the snare before I'm ready,
oh and it helps to have AUTO-FIRE on so you dont have to worry about aiming.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online