taultunleashed logoSWG Exploits - infinite Ancient Krayt Dragon : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits - Page 2 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 42 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

SWG Exploits - infinite Ancient Krayt Dragon : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits - Page 2

Posted: July 22nd, 2009, 10:41 am

ug0tpwndzzed

Total Posts: 14
ug0tpwndzzed's Reps: 0
a very vicious tank, with possible lightsaber wielding piranahs =P

Posted: July 26th, 2009, 12:28 am

sparktite

Total Posts: 178
sparktite's Reps: 6
Active User > 50 Posts
I dont understand how this is supposed to work, all that will happen to me is i will run into more krayts and die instantly. If that doesnt happen then he will un agro because ive traveled that distance and they decide to go back to the spawn because your too far away.

Posted: July 26th, 2009, 9:18 am

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
sparktite (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I dont understand how this is supposed to work, all that will happen to me is i will run into more krayts and die instantly. If that doesnt happen then he will un agro because ive traveled that distance and they decide to go back to the spawn because your too far away.

This is the technique I used when I played. It worked amazingly well with the harvester bug. Just don't go back too far.

Also, sometimes instead of a Ancient Krayt, you'll get a Giant Canyon Krayt to spawn after the Ancient is dead. I don't know why It happens, it just does sometimes.

Posted: July 26th, 2009, 9:35 am

r04r

Total Posts: 387
r04r's Reps: 9
premium
I've tried pulling them away for 200meters and nothing seems to happen with the next spawn... Its the regular 5~10 mins...
If I pull them any farther they lose agro and go back to their spawn point.

Posted: July 26th, 2009, 4:14 pm

sparktite

Active User > 50 Posts
Yeah i was just fighting krayts, i wanna give this a nay, IDK how it got into confirmed. The krayt graveyard is different from last time i went. Either an ancient or grand or what ever that one is called will spawn at the spawn point, i was fighting an ancient, ran back un aggro'ed before i even got close to the distance mentioned. Grands will spawn in place of ancients because its a spawn point not specified for just an ancient, you can get a canyon or an ancient, its just luck or a 50/50 deal where it switches off, im not sure cuz i havent tested enough. Already got all the hydros i needed and not a single premium so its a waste of time imo still.

Posted: July 26th, 2009, 4:19 pm

r04r

premium
Well, I managed an ancient spawning every time, it's in the little circular valley.
I also have managed to pull it 200meters away, but still... It still took long for it to re-spawn when I went back.

Posted: July 27th, 2009, 2:18 pm

thorusd

Total Posts: 303
thorusd's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
i cant get this to work

Posted: September 9th, 2009, 8:00 am

knowmadd

Total Posts: 15
knowmadd's Reps: 0
I believe that with recent spawn patches over the last several months that this is not working anymore. Even if you manage to pull the dragon 200m away, the next spawn, if wild is likely to be not ancient.

When ever I have tried this with the static spawns, never bypassed the timer.

I say nerfed atm.

Posted: September 9th, 2009, 12:49 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Can we get another nerf confirmation?

Posted: September 12th, 2009, 1:37 pm

sparktite

Active User > 50 Posts
Ive got to agree that this doesnt really work. It hardly worked way back when this post was started. You arent guaranteed an ancient, and havent in ages. The krayts do eventually stop chasing you if you get too far away due to the new setup that ive noticed with the patches. If you dont harm a creature it stops attacking you. It will eventually lose aggro, or at least it does on my BM toon. If you aggro something even an npc and dont keep shooting it, it will lose aggro and stop chasing you.
So technically this still could work with the ancients that spawn in the main crater area. But i doubt it will affect the spawn timer much. So im leaving it up to any one else to officially say if this is nerfed or not.

Posted: December 3rd, 2009, 1:24 am

thorusd

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
this doesnt work me and guildies tried this for ages a while back never worked dont waste your time

Posted: December 3rd, 2009, 4:07 am

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
It may work with random spawns, but will not work with the static Ancient in the graveyard. It is on a dedicated 10 minute timer [edit] from the time the corpse poofs[/edit].

Last edited by cuervogold on December 3rd, 2009, 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: December 3rd, 2009, 4:34 am

thorusd

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
where else can you find ancients cus it might work there

Posted: December 27th, 2009, 9:36 am

gccbrian

Total Posts: 9
gccbrian's Reps: 0
krizzy (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Who needs a faster respawn timer when i know a spot on tatooine where 4 grand krayts spawn every 20 seconds after you kill them (great as a commando)

I know where its at too.. 4 Grand krayts..

Posted: December 28th, 2009, 6:17 am

r04r

premium
gccbrian (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
krizzy (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Who needs a faster respawn timer when i know a spot on tatooine where 4 grand krayts spawn every 20 seconds after you kill them (great as a commando)

I know where its at too.. 4 Grand krayts..

How about sharing?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online