taultunleashed logoSWG Exploits - Repeatable Legacy for decent XP and Cash : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 21 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

SWG Exploits - Repeatable Legacy for decent XP and Cash : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits

Posted: July 8th, 2008, 11:08 am

itsmememe

Total Posts: 127
itsmememe's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Quest: Pod Retrieval

NPC's: Watto
An'Kwee
Draknus

Method: Watto sends you out for a droid motivator... Travel from Mos Espa to Mos Entha and find An'Kwee. She knows where the motivator is, but won't tell until you proove yourself. She send you to Draknus... he will "test" you with three (very easy) speeder races. The races are against the clock and you have as many tries as you need. Once you have completed the races, Draknus will send you back to An'Kwee and she will give you the location of the part. Go get the part and get back to Mos Espa. When you get to Watto's shop, complete the quest. You'll get:

6885 XP
4200 Cr
Toxic Weapon Spray
Capacitor Overcharger

This is the important part!!!! Do not accept the next mission from Watto. Just stop talking to him altogether. When you go to speak to him again, he will ask about retrieving the motivator you just gave him (Why??? who knows??) and your only choices are "I haven't been there yet" and "Stop Conversation." Choose the first one, of course... same with the next (only one response) "My stupid datapad..." and again for "can you give me the info again." You will begin the mission again, except when you return to An'Kwee she'll send you to Draknus and (before you have a chance to run in his direction) the races will auto complete and you can go get the part. Get back to Watto's and do it again and again!!!

With a BARC and my ITV I have been able to repeat this in about 4 minutes. That means 103275 XP, 63000 Cr, 15 Toxic Weapon Sprays, and 15 Capacitor Overchargers per hour. For nothing. Super easy, no combat...

It's a beautiful thing!

-J-

Posted: July 8th, 2008, 11:59 am

krizzy

Total Posts: 258
krizzy's Reps: 14
premium
I guess it seems logical that it would work as all my toons have done legacy and i ain't rolling a new toon to test this, so maybe some other person thats hasn't done this part should go test this :)

But i still find the easiest option to level up using legacy is the one were you are a 90 ent and save all the missions you complete in your journal.

But anyway Good Job finding this !! can help some people who cant be bothered afk grinding an ent :P

Posted: July 8th, 2008, 8:02 pm

jadusama

Total Posts: 51
jadusama's Reps: 102
Active User > 50 Posts
it seems reasonable im makin a new toon on bloodfin ill give it a shot and about the ent lvling where do you go to to restart the legacy quest's?

Posted: July 8th, 2008, 8:28 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium. If you nay the submission remember to include as to why.

Posted: July 9th, 2008, 12:34 am

itsmememe

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
jadusama (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
it seems reasonable im makin a new toon on bloodfin ill give it a shot and about the ent lvling where do you go to to restart the legacy quest's?

Once you are done with Trehla (The First Steps) go and see Vou'rk (The Twilek right by the starport) and he starts the legacy quests. If you do the entertainer exploit and lvl to 90, you should be able to get to Watto's in about an hour. For good measure I went and got Nym's carbine (that way I could cut through NPC's like butter, but still be a BUFF Spec entertainer and make some cash early on). I did it this morning with my new char on Bria!

-J-

Posted: July 9th, 2008, 7:07 am

jadusama

Active User > 50 Posts
itsmememe (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
jadusama (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Once you are done with Trehla (The First Steps) go and see Vou'rk (The Twilek right by the starport) and he starts the legacy quests. If you do the entertainer exploit and lvl to 90, you should be able to get to Watto's in about an hour. For good measure I went and got Nym's carbine (that way I could cut through NPC's like butter, but still be a BUFF Spec entertainer and make some cash early on). I did it this morning with my new char on Bria!

-J-

does he restart it too? i heard from some people that when ur done with the legacy you can completly restart it from scratch xD combining this with the entertainer xploit could get you to lvl 90 in no time so where do you go to RE-start it =) thanks guys

Posted: July 9th, 2008, 7:48 am

itsmememe

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Hmmm... I don't know of any way to re-start the legacy quest... but I do have a few ideas. I will test them today and report back!

-J-

Posted: July 10th, 2008, 2:19 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Waiting on that report itsmememe :)

Posted: July 11th, 2008, 10:23 am

krizzy

Total Posts: 258
krizzy's Reps: 14
premium
RE: itsmememe's Post.

I can't see anyway to be able to re-do legacy quest as the Record Keeper in eisley doesn't do anything anymore since SOE changed the way the quests reward the player(s)

And server transferring no longer resets all your questsm thats been fixed.

/shrug

Posted: July 11th, 2008, 1:36 pm

itsmememe

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
My one ideas at this point is something I still haven't been able to test... I actually never finished the legacy quests with any of my toons. There have been so many repeatables and quick ways to level that once I hit level 35+ I ran off to do other things. I've been grinding the end of the quest (which even at lvl 90 is loooong and tedious) in my spare time and I think it's a better idea to have someone else test this while I think of other solutions... here's my idea:

Very close to the beginnin of Legacy on Tat, you have an option to go to a Rebel NPC or an Imperial NPC and continue the quest. If there was a bug that allowed a repeat, I think it would be here... If you used the reb NPC to continue your legacy, go to the imp NPC and give it a try (or the other way around if you started with the reb). If it works, you should only have about a 45 minute grind to Watto's. There shouldn't be an issue as the NPC's don't seem to be true faction NPC's (if I remember correctly) they just "talk the talk."

If somebody wants to try it out, it may work. I wish I remembered names and waypoints, but I just don't. I will continue to think about other methods... (Prof restart kit comes to mind... but that might not be worth it at all...) Anyway, that's what I got. Not much, I know, but a start... maybe?

Thanks for reading
-J-

Posted: July 14th, 2008, 5:24 pm

jadusama

Active User > 50 Posts
well i can just say that this does work the repeatable watto droid motivator part that is xD and with combination of the entertainer exploit its a good way to rack up multiple completed quests xD for that extra boost

so its a yay from me

Posted: August 6th, 2008, 1:30 pm

slntstng
slntstng's Reps:
It's a /yay for me, I got from level 16 to level 27ish in roughly 1.5 hours doing this.

Posted: August 6th, 2008, 7:36 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
1k to you and moved to confirmed

Posted: August 26th, 2008, 3:33 am

hippiecrew
hippiecrew's Reps:
Can you use this to get to 90? or does at some point the XP become useless?

Posted: August 26th, 2008, 12:28 pm

itsmememe

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Well... 100k XP an hour is nothing to sneeze at, and yes this can get you to lvl 90... but the main problem is that it can get very VERY boring. It's very effective for getting you to a very nice level to smash the remainder of legacy and to cruise through Kashyyyk. If you plan to use this through lvl 90, I'd try to break up the monotony by grabbing another mission or quest every couple of hours to keep from going crazy.

-J-

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online