taultunleashed logoSWG Exploits - Tier 1 Giving Tier 5 Parts : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 23 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

SWG Exploits - Tier 1 Giving Tier 5 Parts : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits

Posted: January 17th, 2008, 5:37 am

sploitsw
sploitsw's Reps:
Ok you need a neutral pilot . Then go to lok and find asteroid and target it . Then spam the pirate trap 1 ability /ptrap1 . This will spawn many ships to kill to get your level v collection parts. Done in two hours or less.
I think my account is about to expire! :x

Posted: January 17th, 2008, 12:47 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: January 18th, 2008, 2:42 am

tehshort
tehshort's Reps:
ill have to try this out to confirm it.. lucky for me im a neutral pilot

Posted: January 18th, 2008, 2:50 am

tehshort
tehshort's Reps:
rofl this works like a charm ..
a big YAY from me

Posted: January 18th, 2008, 1:15 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
moved to confirmed and 500 to you.

Posted: January 19th, 2008, 1:05 am

revjosh

Total Posts: 265
revjosh's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
WOW these drop Tier 5 loot too! This is awesome. Filling inventory with level 10 parts etc

Posted: January 20th, 2008, 6:18 am

absolution

Total Posts: 103
absolution's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Fixed myself...works nicely

Last edited by absolution on January 23rd, 2008, 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: January 23rd, 2008, 10:50 am

cobadass
cobadass's Reps:
Just about to drop rebel pilot and re-grind, am interested, does this work as soon as you get the ptrap1 skill, or does it work best as master freelance pilot?

Posted: January 27th, 2008, 1:43 pm

pounded
pounded's Reps:
cobadass (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Just about to drop rebel pilot and re-grind, am interested, does this work as soon as you get the ptrap1 skill, or does it work best as master freelance pilot?

I'm not sure when exactly it works, as I am a Master Pilot. But i would be carefull spawning these pirates at lower than master, because they can deal some decent damage if you spawn too many. I tried taking on a spawn of 20 /ptrap1, and like 60 pirates started going bonkers all over the place, lol.

Posted: January 27th, 2008, 2:40 pm

ninjamode82
ninjamode82's Reps:
Yes it works as soon as you have Pirate Trap 1, I'm doing this with only level 4-5 ship cert's.

However like stated above, becareful how many you spawn. I am only able to spam /ptrap1 3 times or there will be too many ships for me.

My question is, what happens when your text says "there are not enough pirates in the area that are willing to help" or "all of the pirates in the area willing to help are already assisting" ?

It stops spawning them, and I've waited a long time and I cant use it anymore. I travelled to the corellia system and it worked on the asteroids there as well, but then the same thing happened after a few cycles of spawning.

Any idea's on how to reset my skills? I tried landing and that didnt work either.

Posted: January 28th, 2008, 7:21 pm

dsmaddox
dsmaddox's Reps:
ninjamode82 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Yes it works as soon as you have Pirate Trap 1, I'm doing this with only level 4-5 ship cert's.

However like stated above, becareful how many you spawn. I am only able to spam /ptrap1 3 times or there will be too many ships for me.

My question is, what happens when your text says "there are not enough pirates in the area that are willing to help" or "all of the pirates in the area willing to help are already assisting" ?

It stops spawning them, and I've waited a long time and I cant use it anymore. I travelled to the corellia system and it worked on the asteroids there as well, but then the same thing happened after a few cycles of spawning.

Any idea's on how to reset my skills? I tried landing and that didnt work either.

Im getting the same error.

Posted: January 31st, 2008, 1:07 am

revjosh

Active User > 50 Posts
Yeah that happens to me sometimes.

Sometimes I can spawn like 20 times, otehrs I hit it about 10 times and only the first 3 work, then I get the error messages.

Posted: January 31st, 2008, 4:46 am

tehghosthawk
tehghosthawk's Reps:
It's probably because it's designed not to be able to work over and over. It takes quite a while but you should get Everythings in order after the last command. Or something like that. That would be my theory on it. Did this last night and worked like a charm. Only did it for 5 minutes or so, but got two level V collections and a level 7 shield. Very cool.

Posted: February 1st, 2008, 1:13 pm

revjosh

Active User > 50 Posts
I THINK that if you get shot by one of the pirates before you finish running all the commands, it will then cause it to start the cooldown for the ability. Will need to test more.

Posted: March 4th, 2008, 9:53 am

krizzy

Total Posts: 258
krizzy's Reps: 14
premium
I cannot get the /ptrap1 to work more than once, no matter what i try any tips or has it been nerfed?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online