taultunleashed logobanned accounts : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 16 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

banned accounts : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions

Posted: September 14th, 2007, 1:22 am

efexic94
efexic94's Reps:
well. in march i bought some credits for star wars galaxies. then i bought powerlvling for a charater of mine. about a month ago my account was banned and i wish to get it back. is it possible to get my account unbanned?

Posted: September 14th, 2007, 6:03 am

ravenl

Total Posts: 8
ravenl's Reps: 0
You need to speak with SOE they will probably want dates of when you did the powerlvling service and how much credits you purchased and they may unban your account but will take away your lvls and credits that you purchased happened to a friend of mines.

Posted: October 23rd, 2007, 1:22 pm

grizzy
grizzy's Reps:
WOW, 5 five months later they finally caught up to you?? Yikes, is that what I got to look forward to in 5 months......

Posted: October 23rd, 2007, 3:26 pm

revjosh

Total Posts: 265
revjosh's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Send them an email say you did it 5 months ago and didnt know any better... Say you are sorry and you might get them back.

I had a few perma forum bans on different accounts. I emailed SOE and made excuses for various things and got them back lol (zomg a work buddy found my PC logged into the forums! !@#$%^&* like that). Although I'm more careful now o.O

Posted: March 12th, 2008, 8:14 am

gary_true_001
gary_true_001's Reps:
I doubt they would un-ban it for powrer leveling as it involves big media and potential legal lisencing issues ... allot of power leveling services were using child labor over seas etc .

in my experience they will often un-ban accounts that were baned for exploiting providing it diddnt involve harming another player etc

Posted: June 19th, 2008, 2:09 am

lil_stinker
lil_stinker's Reps:
hey powerleveling on swg instead of working in a sweat shop for Kathy Lee? And.....?

/bad taste off

Posted: August 19th, 2008, 4:52 pm

arrowsmith

Total Posts: 19
arrowsmith's Reps: 0
premium
So... is there any danger of being banned for using TaultUnleashed macros...?

Posted: August 19th, 2008, 11:39 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
What macros are you talking about? As well there is always a risk when you use macros so be carefull.

Posted: August 26th, 2008, 6:53 am

indianaguy19

Total Posts: 25
indianaguy19's Reps: 0
Call the 1 800 number and tell them they made a mistake and you will have it unbanned in like 3 minutes.

Posted: August 27th, 2008, 4:31 pm

usmcmp
usmcmp's Reps:
I have seen several people get banned and get their accounts back. The thing the GM will look at is the history of your account as far as being banned, suspended or investigated. So long as you are polite to the GM when talking to him and haven't been in trouble before they will typically allow you to have your account back.
The kicker though for your case will be that they take away any levels or credits earned through the service.
Another tip they respond better to phone calls rather than the in game support.

Posted: February 1st, 2009, 6:35 pm

mrtnun7

Total Posts: 2
mrtnun7's Reps: 0
umm my account was banned i think to for asking about powerleveling and stuff so umm i need help to please im begging u

Posted: February 1st, 2009, 8:40 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
mrtnun7 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
umm my account was banned i think to for asking about powerleveling and stuff so umm i need help to please im begging u

Hate to break it to you, But there is no way to get it unbanned by yourself. I would try sending them a ticket and BSing a convincing story.

No the best idea, but thats what I did when one of my many accounts were banned. :)

Posted: February 6th, 2009, 9:53 am

mattski6912003

mattski6912003's Reps: 0
Heres a good question what and how do the devs figure this out? I mean your running around your character leveling and now you get banned?? How the heck do they know its not you? IP?? Heres a funny one I purchased credits a month ago a month later my account would not connect. Sent a ticket in devs were saying I had purchased credits I never replied to that question however once I changed my IP address my account worked again??

Posted: February 7th, 2009, 9:36 am

mrtnun7

mrtnun7's Reps: 0
i really didnt ask about pwrlvling i just asked this guy how he was beating 64s in his mid 40s

Posted: December 6th, 2009, 3:40 pm

gopie7

Total Posts: 1
gopie7's Reps: 0
i was banned and for powerleveling how long does it take for someone to get back an email from the SOE?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online