taultunleashed logoCreative ways with 4 accounts to get considerable GCW : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Creative ways with 4 accounts to get considerable GCW : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions

Posted: August 26th, 2009, 5:24 pm

phelan1777

Total Posts: 348
phelan1777's Reps: 9
premium
Okay as states, I have 4 accounts (yes because I am crazy.)

I am looking for creative/fun and not so game friendly ways to get some decent GCW.

I am open to suggestions.

Posted: August 31st, 2009, 1:02 pm

sparktite

Total Posts: 178
sparktite's Reps: 6
Active User > 50 Posts
I was reading an old guide about doing faction missiong from terminals. And it got me thinking, because im about to do a similar thing but with creatures. I need to get some hide. Go out with what ever toons u want gcw on, and bring your other toons along. Have them running an afk assist macro for extra dps. Then just run between two of the missions all your toons got, and the npcs will hopefully respawn by the time you switch mission spawn locations. Eventually i think they will stop respawning this way, and you can blow up the tiny lil base for like 22 gcw points. Other than that i heard you can get around 2-3k gcw an hour in deep space. I also was reading that you can grind an ent up, or if you already have a lvl 90 that you want to make the opposite faciton you can do that. Go to a static base and go overt/SF and just have them run in and kill each other. You can do this about 10 times for each character per day. I would have both characters farm gcw off each other, because the higher rank that one of ur toons is, the more gcw the other toon will get for the kill. Plus the static bases give some not so bad gcw for very little effort.

Posted: September 2nd, 2009, 8:57 pm

extract0rs

Total Posts: 139
extract0rs's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Find a friend of the opposite faction that wants GCW too. Load up your 4, and queue them for battlefields versus his 4.

Posted: July 1st, 2010, 1:55 am

rubbish20

Total Posts: 47
rubbish20's Reps: 0
4 accounts is 2 many imo lol!! but do battlefields id say

Posted: July 1st, 2010, 2:29 am

r04r

Total Posts: 387
r04r's Reps: 9
premium
Lovely necro. Mmmmm. Please check the posting date before replying, if it's just for general comments.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online