taultunleashed logoIs it possible to reactivate/resubscribe accounts? : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Is it possible to reactivate/resubscribe accounts? : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions

Posted: November 10th, 2011, 3:42 pm

sparktite

Total Posts: 178
sparktite's Reps: 6
Active User > 50 Posts
Is it possible to get unsubscribed accounts back up? Ive been dealing with customer service for hours trying to get my accounts back up. Its their fault my accounts subscriptions ended, and then they decided to "flip a switch" that makes it impossible to resubscribe an account now. Btw im quoting a CSR who told me that on the swg forums.

Ive been on the phone for hours, i even got the number for their legal department and am trying everything i can to get my 4 accounts back. I really only care about 3 of the accounts tho.

They keep telling me that they cant get my accounts activated. They wont even give me any sort of reimbursement or compensation for them messing up. They say they cant transfer my structures over to working accounts of mine, they say they cant move any items from the characters inventory nor give me replacments, ive tried asking for any form of help or access to any of the stuff on those accounts and they just keep shutting me down.

It continues to amaze me how little these people care about the people who pay for their jobs. Its not like ive owned 3 accounts since precu, another 4 accounts since prenge and some more accounts after the nge hit, so no i havent been paying 15 dollars a month for 9-10 accounts for years now.... *sarcasm*

Can anyone confirm that it is no longer possible to reactivate accounts or not?
And can anyone give me any ideas on what i can do. Ive even tried looking into buying accounts and or credits with similar stuff so i can continue to play this game and do the last few things i havent experienced in the game. But the sites are charging an arm and a leg for credits, and so far i havent found a site that will sell me accounts. Ive purchased 2 accounts online and was given nothing, ive waited over 24 hours and am going to be reporting them for fraud.

-Thanks

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online