taultunleashed logoNew Jedi System? : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

New Jedi System? : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions

Posted: September 13th, 2005, 7:28 am

mkupka2
mkupka2's Reps:
I havent made jedi yet but my character is feeling a really strong feeling and says that im almost ready. I was wondering if you have to master certain profesions or any profession. I dont know with all the new patches. I have dabbled into a lot of profession and nearly mastered scout and marksman. With new revams and patches do you unlock an FSCS or do you turn your current character into a jedi? Please help.

Posted: September 14th, 2005, 8:00 pm

demonkiller77
demonkiller77's Reps:
i think you need to have at least 1 proffession mastered and theres all these missions you need to do , forgot what missions though, it was some rebel missions and jabba the hutt stuff, google it

Posted: September 15th, 2005, 12:18 am

tault_feanaro1
tault_feanaro1's Reps:
You need:

1 Master Profession Badge
3 Jedi POI Badges
3 Difficult POI Badges
5 Easy POI Badges

(atleast what i can remember from the top of my head)

You will then become glowing, and recieve (within 72 hours) a visit from 'An Old Man'

He will give you a Force Crystal. Within the same time afterwards you will be attacked by a group of Sith Shadows at levels 76-78. So make sure you are advanced enough to take these, or, get some friends with you after the old man part. When you kill these loot them and you will be given a waypoint to their little hut, kill the Sith there and then you will be directed to the 'Village of Aurilia'

This is on Dathomir, then you need to find out the quests you want, do them and train in FS xp. (Long grind)
You need 6 full collumns (24 boxes).

When you have eventually done this you will be visited by the old man again, you will then have to kill Mellichae (hard so get friends)

Then you have pretty much done it, you will be told to go to a force shrine or sotmhing, to start Padawan trials. This si when you unlock your other toon and your current toon becomes an Initiate.

This is to the best of my knowledge, i'm only half way through the FS grind so.

Posted: October 3rd, 2005, 3:11 pm

madden03
madden03's Reps:
tault_feanaro1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
You need:

1 Master Profession Badge
3 Jedi POI Badges
3 Difficult POI Badges
5 Easy POI Badges

(atleast what i can remember from the top of my head)

You will then become glowing, and recieve (within 72 hours) a visit from 'An Old Man'

He will give you a Force Crystal. Within the same time afterwards you will be attacked by a group of Sith Shadows at levels 76-78. So make sure you are advanced enough to take these, or, get some friends with you after the old man part. When you kill these loot them and you will be given a waypoint to their little hut, kill the Sith there and then you will be directed to the 'Village of Aurilia'

This is on Dathomir, then you need to find out the quests you want, do them and train in FS xp. (Long grind)
You need 6 full collumns (24 boxes).

When you have eventually done this you will be visited by the old man again, you will then have to kill Mellichae (hard so get friends)

Then you have pretty much done it, you will be told to go to a force shrine or sotmhing, to start Padawan trials. This si when you unlock your other toon and your current toon becomes an Initiate.

This is to the best of my knowledge, i'm only half way through the FS grind so.

you also need 5 "content" badges
such as jabbas theme park, rebel theme park, nyms theme park, or the imp theme park and the warren badges (2 of em) or you can do the corvette badges.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online