taultunleashed logoplugins? : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions - Page 3 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 43 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3
blue large dot

plugins? : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions - Page 3

Posted: December 12th, 2003, 7:17 pm

Fadamor
Fadamor's Reps:
Now if they could only generate a macro to acquire a holo! ;-)

Posted: December 24th, 2003, 1:31 am

zineotic
zineotic's Reps:
This program rocks... I used my Holiday Holocron and it said weaponsmith. I was totally peeved because I hate sitting at the computer doing boring button pushing crafting (more of a fighter), etc... then someone told me about this program. I LOVE IT... while I was asleep I let it run and I just about got enough XP to finish off 1 branch of WS... To really maximize the potential of crafting you should set up regular SWG macros in the 4 key, and use this program to launch those, then also to select the resources needed while the schematic loads... works nicely, and fast... I did 35000 crafting XP in under 2 hours with this program, using 3 crafting tools :D

Posted: December 25th, 2003, 11:48 am

rcaston
rcaston's Reps:
I bought this program just for SWG, it works great, i macro'd image designer in 3 days, armorsmith in 4 days, and chef in 5

Posted: December 25th, 2003, 11:53 am

rcaston
rcaston's Reps:
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by trininox</i>
<br />Weaponsmith in under a week?.. how about u gimme the macro for that and i'll believe it when i try it :P
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

easy, you use Xunleashed for part of it, and SWG in game macro for the other.

first make this macro in the galaxys' macro program.

name: MacroCraft1Item

/nextCraftingStage;
/nextCraftingStage;
/nextCraftingStage;
/nextCraftingStage;
/createPrototype practice no item;
/createPrototype practice no item;

now you have a macro that you put in your toolbar slot, you activate it once all materials have already been loaded into the crafting tool and thus after the type of item you are crafting was selected.

this macro alone is nice, but you still have the tedius part of clicking on the crafting toolkit, the item to be crafted, and the resources.

that is where Xunleashed takes over.

use Xunleashed to hit say F1-F5 (5 crafting toolkits, once in each slot)

the macro for XUN would be F1, then select item to be made, select mouse position over resouirces, then hit F10 (which is tied to the the ingame macro i just showed you) then do F2, rinse reapeat all the way thru F5 for maximum output (since items take away to produce you want 4-5 crafting kits all going in sequence.

Using this, you can MACRO ANY CRAFTING PROFESSION in days, without being there.

-largo on Lowca

Posted: December 28th, 2003, 10:21 pm

ante357
ante357's Reps:
i hit master weaponsmith on infinity in 6 days, you can really do it in one day if you have all the resources rdy. this program works so good in fact that i bought 7 copies of it (one for each computer i use) it worked right out of the box and hasnt skipped a beat for me yet.

Posted: January 2nd, 2004, 8:28 am

pp-railseep
pp-railseep's Reps:
[:-banghead] my 3rd holocron said be master merchant ( only class 100% dependant on others)
I have two accounts and am looking for a way to have my 2nd account use my vendor ever 10 minutes to giveme exp. i know the command to use a vendor is
/ui action vendorUse
but i don't get exp until the vendor is initialed (either mouse click or hit enter)
any help anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated as it takes 400,000 exp to master merchant and it is slow enough at 50 exp every 10 minutes

Posted: January 8th, 2004, 6:16 pm

Michael972
Michael972's Reps:
If someone can explain to me how to use this program with crafting doctor medicine, I will buy it in a hearbeat. Please be specific.

Posted: January 9th, 2004, 1:35 pm

scarecrow
scarecrow's Reps:
pp-railseep, Do you know that you also get 150 merchant xp per hour per vendor just for having it in place? So work up the management line first (you get another vendor at each box) and then your getting 900xp per hour, still slow i know but it's goung ok for me at the moment. Only 250 more hours to go!

Posted: January 11th, 2004, 2:45 am

drdeath
drdeath's Reps:
pp-railsleep you could do iy like this. Place your toon in front of the vendor in question (you might want to make your house private so nobody interferes) Start the macro recorder move your mouse over the vendor and double click to initialise, wait 10mins, press escape to close vandor then F12 to stop recording. Now select loop and hit play and your toon will do that until the server resets your pc crashes or you stop it.

Posted: January 27th, 2004, 7:04 pm

Blastocyst
Blastocyst's Reps:
<------------ Noobus Maximus!!

I have no programming experience, and limited knowledge overall on this stuff, but I wanted to get this program to work cuz I figured I spend more hours doing PL crafting than it would take to figure this program out...

As I see it, I have 2 tasks: 1) get the thing to load. 2) figure out how to get a crafting macro to work in game.

First, do I have to be in windowed mode? If so, what screen resolution do I choose? I figured windowed mode would be required, so I did that, and the login interface bumped me back with a message that my chosen screen res would not work, so it suggested non-bordered window mode and put me back into non-windowed. What should my settings be? However, I do consider it a partial success, in that "XUnleashed" was written in yellow in the upper left of my screen.

Second problem. Ok I am in game... now what do I do? Do I alt-tab out and do something with UX? If so, what? How do I activate a recorder? I have about the best ingame macro code written that allows me 5 crafting tools running at once, but I am tired of wasting my playing time clicking monotonously. Is there somewhere that actually gives a practical step-by-step walkthrough to demonstrate how to do something? I have been trying to read the tea leaves to this point, without success. Help pls.

Posted: January 27th, 2004, 7:13 pm

Admin
Admin's Reps:
To run swg with xu:

Load up XUnleashed.

Click on the config tab, and select swg.

Click on the xunleashed tab, and click play.

Once in SWG, move your mouse to the bottom of the game screen to bring up plugins and activate them.

That is all there is to it.

Posted: January 27th, 2004, 10:00 pm

Blastocyst
Blastocyst's Reps:
Its that easy? Oh you rock! Very cool.

Posted: January 27th, 2004, 10:35 pm

Blastocyst
Blastocyst's Reps:
Oh man! This is TOO COOL! I am kicking myself for waiting this long. I thought this would be a lot more klunky, but the integrated interface is easy. Ok, I will make armorsmith in a couple days now... I do have to get some resources, but if I had everything, I would be done tomorrow. Nice!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online