taultunleashed logoReturning player with too much stuff and need some help/tips : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

Returning player with too much stuff and need some help/tips : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions

Posted: February 8th, 2009, 1:46 am

sparktite

Total Posts: 178
sparktite's Reps: 6
Active User > 50 Posts
Hey there. Ive been playing swg since well basically week one. Im trying to figure out what to do before i either quit the game or start playing again. Money has always been a big problem. Im a casual player and dont have the time to grind my own money like i used to. So im wondering if any one knows what i should do to make some quick money before i server transfer. As well as anything i should do before i transfer.
Ive always had a problem with the auto it script or w/e. Always been to complicated non of the scripts worked right, it just never worked. And now that i have vista that makes it seem even more like i wont be able to use this program right. But i am looking for something on the mostly to full afk stuff, since time is a problem for me.
Anyways heres what ive got to work with. 3/4 lvl 90 crafters, over 2 lvl 90 ents. lvl 90 jedi spy commando and bh. As well as a lvl 81 or 82 medic.

Any help is appreciated

Posted: February 9th, 2009, 8:35 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Id say just go thru the cheats section. That would be a good tip on what people are doing and items people are mainly trying to get.

Posted: July 2nd, 2009, 1:38 am

mudkip

Total Posts: 15
mudkip's Reps: 1
sparktite (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hey there. Ive been playing swg since well basically week one. Im trying to figure out what to do before i either quit the game or start playing again. Money has always been a big problem. Im a casual player and dont have the time to grind my own money like i used to. So im wondering if any one knows what i should do to make some quick money before i server transfer. As well as anything i should do before i transfer.
Ive always had a problem with the auto it script or w/e. Always been to complicated non of the scripts worked right, it just never worked. And now that i have vista that makes it seem even more like i wont be able to use this program right. But i am looking for something on the mostly to full afk stuff, since time is a problem for me.
Anyways heres what ive got to work with. 3/4 lvl 90 crafters, over 2 lvl 90 ents. lvl 90 jedi spy commando and bh. As well as a lvl 81 or 82 medic.

Any help is appreciated

If the medic and jedi and/or mando are on same server but different account, you can multi box and AFK grind the NS Vs SB Mounting POI, they drop some nice loot (Sometimes 23+ statted which can be sold around 6-10k CPU, about 6m for a full bag) and they also sometimes drop Holos

Posted: July 2nd, 2009, 3:16 am

r04r

Total Posts: 387
r04r's Reps: 9
premium
Aaaaand those holos can go all the way up to 250m each (Rare!).
Most of them are around 40m each on my server.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online