taultunleashed logoSith Holo 4/5 WP : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Sith Holo 4/5 WP : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions

Posted: January 5th, 2010, 1:34 pm

seniorfrito

Total Posts: 221
seniorfrito's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Ok I really need help on this one. I'm getting really desperate and I'm basically slowly selling off everything I have to try and make enough to buy one, but I'm still a way off from being able to. I have been back for about a month and a half and have been hunting this almost every day. On days when I have nothing going on, I loot ATK. When I'm gone or asleep, I run it AFK. Recently I even activated my second account to form a group. So I build a group of 4, two of my characters and their two bots. This increases the spawn rates. I need this because it seems that I can go entire days of non-stop looting with not a single holo on the static spawns so I go in the wilderness and force massive spawns of Nightsisters.

Basically I'm wondering what kind of exploits I can do to make lots of money. Either that or is there something I can do that will force the holo to drop for me? lol. I dunno, I've asked lots of people and they all tell me to do what I'm already doing. I figured I'd ask you all.

Posted: January 5th, 2010, 5:56 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
What about farming the DWB? I don't know how well the liquids sell anymore.

But I know when I was playing, I used to run 4 accounts at once and afk a room. Would pull in 2-3 liquids a night sometime.

Posted: January 6th, 2010, 5:22 am

seniorfrito

Active User > 50 Posts
Actually that's not a bad idea. That would be pretty good money and I know I can survive in there solo. Hmm. Cool thanks.

Posted: January 7th, 2010, 12:20 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Is that a yay seniorfrito?

Posted: January 8th, 2010, 12:31 am

seniorfrito

Active User > 50 Posts
Well I can't really check it out at the moment. I'm in need of a new Jedi suit and so I can't at the moment solo the DWB very well. Plus all I've really been doing is selling a bunch of things and I think I have enough now to just buy this thing. I mean I know the BLs and PLCs sell for a lot, but they're quite rare as well. I mean they're rarer than jetpack bases. And they CAN be as rare as say a Sith 4/5 Meditate. I mean I've heard of people going till they're inventories filled up and not getting a single liquid which means you could be at it for a while.

I guess it's a yay in the sense that sure I can go and get these liquids and probably sell them quicker than some of the items I've been selling recently, but the time and effort to actually getting the liquids would only be slightly better than getting a Sith 4/5 WP.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online