taultunleashed logoSo now that insta spawn is pretty much insta gone. : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 14 posts ] 
blue large dot

So now that insta spawn is pretty much insta gone. : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions

Posted: June 3rd, 2009, 7:34 am

phelan1777

Total Posts: 348
phelan1777's Reps: 9
premium
Anyone else still farming loot in SWG?

Thoughts on this? There are debates and complaints on the SWG forum on SOE.

Wanted to get thoughts from those here?

Posted: June 3rd, 2009, 10:10 am

deltacha

Total Posts: 18
deltacha's Reps: 0
what i want to know is what are the chinese credit farmers doing to get credits?

they haven't raised their prices for credits yet, this change should have reduced their supply by a lot and so forced them to raise prices by a lot.

Posted: June 4th, 2009, 6:54 pm

ophelia

Total Posts: 29
ophelia's Reps: 0
deltacha (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
what i want to know is what are the chinese credit farmers doing to get credits?

they haven't raised their prices for credits yet, this change should have reduced their supply by a lot and so forced them to raise prices by a lot.

People still buy from them? It's wayyy cheaper and much safer (for your account) to buy from people on website forums.

Posted: June 4th, 2009, 7:07 pm

deltacha

Total Posts: 18
deltacha's Reps: 0
my question is where do the credit farmers get their credits now that instant spawns are gone.

and what website forums are you talking about? and yes people buy tons from those chinese owned websites

Posted: June 5th, 2009, 5:57 am

ophelia

Total Posts: 29
ophelia's Reps: 0
deltacha (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
my question is where do the credit farmers get their credits now that instant spawns are gone.

and what website forums are you talking about? and yes people buy tons from those chinese owned websites

I haven't seen any credit farmers lately, and I can't think of things they could do to make credits other than buying from people (and reselling) and killing nightsisters (or something similar).

I sell my credits on markeedragon and buysellmmo for .3c - .4c a mil. egamingsupply is another website I use but it seems that people just use it to sell/buy accounts.

Posted: June 24th, 2009, 8:21 pm

ug0tpwndzzed

Total Posts: 14
ug0tpwndzzed's Reps: 0
uh idk if people have used this but on dant. the kunga in the on village spawn back pretty fast, i believe it was lke 20 sec. or so

Posted: July 11th, 2009, 2:53 am

supershane101

Total Posts: 15
supershane101's Reps: 0
zomgwhodat (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
the last few times ive bought credits, ive had issues with the farmers not having enough to fill my order which is a pain since i only buy when i am in dire need of them.... frustrating!

Since the insta spawns have been removed i have moved my commando to smuggler and will be working on instances and jewlery set so i can farm NS's with my storyteller pistol.

So have ALL the instant spawns been removed? or jsut the more popular ones?

What the frak is a storyteller Pistol?

Posted: July 11th, 2009, 2:26 pm

ranch hand

Total Posts: 1
ranch hand's Reps: 0
supershane101 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
zomgwhodat (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
the last few times ive bought credits, ive had issues with the farmers not having enough to fill my order which is a pain since i only buy when i am in dire need of them.... frustrating!

Since the insta spawns have been removed i have moved my commando to smuggler and will be working on instances and jewlery set so i can farm NS's with my storyteller pistol.

one of the ewok crossbows pulled form the storyteller ewoks?

Posted: July 14th, 2009, 10:03 pm

nsidrs

Total Posts: 4
nsidrs's Reps: 0
Nightsisters, man. Go to the labor camp cave (where I go), or the NS vs. SMC battle. they respawn very fast and drop good items that sell for like 7.6k - 9.8k each. Not to mention rare holo drops that can sell well. Some VERY well.

Posted: July 25th, 2009, 1:24 pm

justanders

Total Posts: 8
justanders's Reps: 0
Credit farmers don't care much about rare drops ...

I am not sure if it still works anymore but, some of them used bunch of trial accounts for terminal mission. They had 1 lvl 90 char in group, rest were low level chars taking terminal mission (which were lvl 90 because of the one lvl 90 in group). All the low-lvls were placed in a vehicle following the lvl 90, who destroyed the lairs or what ever. After 10-15 they were rdy and started a new round.

Another way was by betraying SOE ;) ... they created new accounts paid by credit card. They sold the newbie-rewards (AT-RT etc) and closing the credit card account ;) (safed the Credits on another chars). That was the reason why it was able to get AT-RTs on all well populated servers for 5mil.

Posted: July 25th, 2009, 3:18 pm

heated

heated's Reps: 2
Several of the credit farming sites do not farm at all. They buy them from players in game, and re-sell them. They don't even do the exchange themselves.

They contact you to see if you have spare credits. If so, you trade them over to their customer wanting to buy them. The verbal exchange that takes place during this is up to you ("Here's the credits I owe you for the holo" or whatever).

You screenshot the trade, sent to the "farm" site, and get paid while they collect more money from the customer. Literally, they are just the middle man making cash off of the transaction.

Posted: July 31st, 2009, 5:16 am

macphisto

macphisto's Reps: 1
premium
supershane101 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

It is an invisible weapon lol
its basically a weapon taken from a storyteller noc when they were able to have them taken.

they are invisible to all platyers, have a very distinctive blaster sound and have like 2k-6k damage and around 2K+ DPS. they are named "unknown weapon" and ARE affected by PUPS...

so unkown weapon / Tac Stim / Officer buffs / smuggler pistol modifier / exotics on Pistol damage = 2 hit kill in pvp (if youre retarded enough to use it) or a very easy fight against just about anything in game lol

FYI:I know of people who are currently using them in pvp and they should have their bawls ripped off tbh...

Hiya, i have one of those Ewok bow's, the one with the 2-6k demage etc, is it safe to use them outside PvP? Just for PvE?
Or will the GM's see it and ban me?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online