taultunleashed logowhy do i feel like robbed ? : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 9 posts ] 
blue large dot

why do i feel like robbed ? : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions

Posted: November 6th, 2004, 8:58 pm

joreallean

Total Posts: 98
joreallean's Reps: 0
Lifetime Member (Guides)
There's isn't a SWG community here.

I don't know anyone who is still playing SWG.

Posted: November 6th, 2004, 9:26 pm

hydru
hydru's Reps:
Well, the admin has a three day refund policy, I believe. You can send him an email asking him.

As for being robbed, I play FFXI, and I have found the XU tool completely and utterly awesome. Many other people playing other games feel the same way.

If you want to, you can look up the scripts and such in the other forums, and then write your own SWG scripts to do what you need to do.

Honestly this site is almost exclusivly about the tool XUnleashed, and scripts. I haven't gotten a single exploit from here (like dupe bug), and I've never seen people just "chatting" about the games (though maybe some people do).

But even without those, and without specific scripts, you've gained access to a tool that will
1) Allow you to window in and out of game.
2) Allow you to easily record a serious of keystrokes, which it can then play back (macros).
3) A program that allows you to create even simple Scripts using VBScript where you can send a serious of strings to the game (like /fight, /jobability, or what ever commands you use in SWG).

With a little finesse, and some smart thinking, you can with that alone in about 1/2 an hour begin automating some of those basic tasks that detract from the fun of the game. If you are a programmer, or a fast learner, you can get into pixel detection and deeper scripting that would open up even more options for you.

Sure, you don't have a lot no brainer's set up for you already, but you do have a lot of options available if you wanna work at it for a little bit.

Posted: November 6th, 2004, 9:28 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Actually its a 15 day refund policy. And there are 2 SWG scripts (that i did not move over from the old forums that I can) as well as the real time chat logger for SWG so you can make macros and triggers.

Dr. Death posted a nice hunting script. I'll move them over to the new download area.

Posted: July 17th, 2009, 1:22 pm

imfried

Total Posts: 15
imfried's Reps: 1
plenty people are playing swg and im one of em on sunnrunner last time i looked bria had bunches and with the 15 day return policy u have no reason to feel wronged unless your fingers are broken then insert pencil in mouth and go for it

Posted: July 18th, 2009, 8:11 am

r04r

Total Posts: 387
r04r's Reps: 9
premium
imfried (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
plenty people are playing swg and im one of em on sunnrunner last time i looked bria had bunches and with the 15 day return policy u have no reason to feel wronged unless your fingers are broken then insert pencil in mouth and go for it

Oh my god. You should stop necro'ing threads!

Posted: July 18th, 2009, 12:07 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
r04r (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
imfried (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Oh my god. You should stop necro'ing threads!

Yeah agreed. Please read the date on the Original post. Stop necroing, thank you.

Posted: July 20th, 2009, 3:58 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
PS locked.

Posted: July 20th, 2009, 4:35 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Admin is trolling today ;)

Posted: July 20th, 2009, 6:13 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Haha i didnt see you locked it and i posted that before locking it. Anyways its locked hah.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online