taultunleashed logoFree Month Prepaid + Free Game Download! : Star Wars Galaxies Guides tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 12 posts ] 
blue large dot

Free Month Prepaid + Free Game Download! : Star Wars Galaxies Guides

Posted: February 20th, 2007, 5:31 pm

yasmine
yasmine's Reps:
This exploit is more of a company 'good will' exploit and requires you to exploit the Customer Quality services of SOE.
This exploit is non punishable as SOE is more then happy to give YOU what YOU want.

All you need :

- Free trial version of SWG from official website

- Few moments to talk to Customer Support

- A payment method (Credit Card, Game Card etc)

Basically if you are a new player, SOE provides a free trial version of the game with 14 days of free play time. Whilst this is enough for most people to 'try-out' the game, wouldn't a whole MONTH of free game play be much more enjoyable? Read on...

Here are the basic steps to get a free month of game time plus a free copy of the game :
1) Download free trial and create an account

2) Keep logging into the SOE launchpad and logging out again, until you get finally get an error saying "We were unable to consume an account key at this time. Please try again later." - This is your cue to contact SOE support!
2a) You may want to repeat one or more times to make sure the error repeats.

3) Queue up to talk to someone at SOE support by selecting the 'Help' button in the launchpad. When you get to talk live with someone from customer support explain the situation as follows :

"I have downloaded the free trial for SWG and managed to create an account HOWEVER when I try to log into the account I keep receiving the error "We were unable to consume an account key at this time. Please try again later."

The support official will then as for your email address you made your account with, and your account name. He/She will then check your account and will note the same error.

The support representative will then come back and ask you : "How long have you been getting this error"

!!THIS IS IMPORTANT!!

This is where some exploitation comes in, make sure you tell the support officer that you have been getting this error for "around a week now" or longer, and make sure to make some complaint (but not abusive) such as "I am quite unhappy that I have been having so much trouble with the game before I have even begun to test it" or something along those line.

The customer support will then spin off a few lines about how sorry they are and how much they want to make all of their customers happy. They will then offer you a whole free month and a download of the game!

Say that you accept the terms and they will email you a product key, you WILL have to supply your payment details and choose to have a month paid membership, but you can cancel before that payment is made, it is the only way they can give you an official account with a free month.

And there you have it, a free copy of the game and a whole month prepaid for a few minutes of talk! Enjoy

Jack Wall
(aka Denvar/Yasmine)

This is an original guide written by myself.

Posted: February 20th, 2007, 9:04 pm

expurt
expurt's Reps:
Can premium members yay or nay this please.

Posted: February 21st, 2007, 1:26 pm

yasmine
yasmine's Reps:
If anyone wants any more help or info please feel free to ask :)

Posted: February 21st, 2007, 7:27 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Well I had a trail account awile back. And when my 2 weeks went out. I signed up with a game card. And I auto-maticly got the wookie free and the originale game free. Ill i had to pay was 15 bucks for the game card. Was this sopposed to happen?

Posted: February 21st, 2007, 8:44 pm

yasmine
yasmine's Reps:
I'm not sure whether or not you should have gotten the wookie expansion free, unless that was an offer I am unaware of.

With this method, instead of getting a 2 week trial account/version of the game you get a standard full SWG account with your first month prepaid. At the end for the month you can cancel and not pay a penny. You also use a standard account product key instead of a trial key.

Posted: February 23rd, 2007, 3:20 am

yasmine
yasmine's Reps:
aww common guys, no one going to make dummie account to try this out?

You get a whole free month paid for you on all new account, no purchases or payments necessary.

Posted: February 27th, 2007, 8:52 am

yasmine
yasmine's Reps:
Ok guys to make things easier for everyone I have created a new guide, using this method you can get a BRAND NEW digital download of the official game for free, as well as a full product key and you first month free, and this can be done whenever and as many times as you like! Read on...

NOTE : I have tested this method no more then 10 minutes ago (Customer support Chat Log at end of guide) and it worked a charm, this was using a Station account I had created 40 minutes prior to talking to the Support staff, it seems they didn't even bother to check my claim that I had been trying "many times over quite a few days now".

Here are the steps to follow :

-- Create a new SOE Station account
-- Load up Launchpad and click on the 'Support' button prior to logging in
-- Brows to the SWG support page, and choose the 'Live Chat' support option
-- Fill in the short form, when explaining the problem try to include this information in some way :
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
-- I have downloaded the SWG trial version
-- I have created a station account
-- I have been trying to log into my new account BUT

!!IMPORTANT!! -- I keep receiving the error "We were unable to consume an account key at this time. Please try again later." after many attempts over the past several days

-- Speak with the SOE support representative, he/she will ask you a few questions about the problems you are having, just repeat the points above (and read through my chat log below for an example) and say that it is quite annoying not bing able to trial the game after so long.
-- The SOE staff will agree to send you an OFFICIAL FULL product key which will alllow you to electronically download the full retail version of SWG for free, they will also give you your initial 30days for ABSOLUTELY FREE.

Enjoy.

Here is the Chat Log of my conversation with the SOE customer support:

TSR-Sean N.: Hi, my name is TSR-Sean N.. One moment please, while I read your question.

You: Ok :)

TSR-Sean N.: Please provide us the exact error message you are facing, so that we can better assist you further with your issue.

You: Sure, one moment I have it copied somewhere

TSR-Sean N.: Alright.

You: "We were unable to consume an account key at this time. Please try again later."

You: I have tried many times over quite a few days now

TSR-Sean N.: Thanks for the information.

TSR-Sean N.: If you are not able to register the swg 14 days trial I will provide you the new SWG key for 30 days trial basis.

TSR-Sean N.: But a 30 day free trial period is available on all NEW game subscriptions created with both the retail CD-Key and our Digital Downloads. In order to take advantage of your free 30 day trial period, you must first create an account and then choose a method of billing. You will then be required to either enter valid billing information via Credit Card or use a valid Game Card to activate the 30 day trial for the account in question. When your billing information or Game Card is validated, your 30 day trial period will begin. You will not be billed until after your 30 day trial has expired. You may cancel the account while within your first free month and not receive a charge to your Credit or Debit Card. If you entered a Game Card to activate the 30 day free trial, the Game Card time will take into effect once the initial 30 days have ended.

Please note that all initial 30 free days are only for newly created accounts. Also, once a game card has been registered to an account it cannot be removed and is non-refundable & non-transferable.

TSR-Sean N.: Please let me know if you are agree the above.

You: So will I have to pay for the digital download of SWG? and does this account still incur the level 10 limit?

TSR-Sean N.: No, it will SWG retail key. You can play with full version game.

You: Then yes I would be happy to agree

TSR-Sean N.: If you want to play after 30 day you have to pay the subscription charge.

TSR-Sean N.: Okay.

You: I understand

TSR-Sean N.: I will Send you an KEY after 2/3 hour by Email.

You: Thank you very much for your help

TSR-Sean N.: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

You: That will be all thankyou[/list][/list]

Posted: April 1st, 2007, 12:04 pm

dasko1
dasko1's Reps:
I say YAY!

Posted: April 1st, 2007, 10:29 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
k 1 more yay to move to confirmed.

Posted: April 1st, 2007, 10:42 pm

wilsorth
wilsorth's Reps:
I say yay as well.. Works great

Posted: April 2nd, 2007, 2:15 am

expurt
expurt's Reps:
Moved to confirmed and submitted for award.

Posted: June 7th, 2007, 4:44 am

waradmin
waradmin's Reps:
New registrations get JTLS and RoTW for free, thats standard now. So yes, you should have gotten RoTW when you used your game card.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online