taultunleashed logoSWG Guides - Best Powerleveling Spot for New Pilots : Star Wars Galaxies Guides tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 12 posts ] 
blue large dot

SWG Guides - Best Powerleveling Spot for New Pilots : Star Wars Galaxies Guides

Posted: January 28th, 2008, 2:09 pm

revjosh

Total Posts: 265
revjosh's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
I just powerleveled a Freelance pilot in 3 hrs. Here's how:

First get a Xp buff from a Ent.

Get a Friend to drive you up to Nova Orion in a POB. Personally I use a Decimator and have enabled all overloads on it. Go to a constant spawn of Tier 6's (anything higher could be a lil risky.) Now sit in the turret and lay a hurtin on them. You get 5000+ exp per kill. Plus nice loot. Do this in between you lil missions you have to run for next advancement and your good to go. Beats running Duty missions for crap xp.

Posted: January 28th, 2008, 5:29 pm

seniorfrito

Total Posts: 221
seniorfrito's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
The Merc ships in Kashyyyk space yield about the same xp. Plus they can be done solo if you're like most people these days, guildless in the beginning or not helped at all. It's slower solo, but can definitely be done. Also if you've mastered twice before like me your master pilot xp bonus basically doubles your xp. Add that to your %15 ent buff and yeah could be done in easily 3 hours. Which is how some guys claiming to have mastered 16+ times can sometimes be telling the truth. I don't do it because I like to have some semblance of a life.

I'm gonna go ahead and yay this.

Posted: January 28th, 2008, 9:53 pm

wyvernfist
wyvernfist's Reps:
Yay, that's hot.

Posted: January 29th, 2008, 12:11 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Moved to confirmed and 300 to you.

Posted: February 4th, 2008, 1:50 pm

blazeholiday
blazeholiday's Reps:
seniorfrito's tip works better if you can't get someone to hook you up in their pob in OM.

Posted: February 19th, 2008, 8:37 am

droopy04

Total Posts: 67
droopy04's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
revjosh (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I just powerleveled a Freelance pilot in 3 hrs. Here's how:

First get a Xp buff from a Ent.

Get a Friend to drive you up to Nova Orion in a POB. Personally I use a Decimator and have enabled all overloads on it. Go to a constant spawn of Tier 6's (anything higher could be a lil risky.) Now sit in the turret and lay a hurtin on them. You get 5000+ exp per kill. Plus nice loot. Do this in between you lil missions you have to run for next advancement and your good to go. Beats running Duty missions for crap xp.

At what point did you do this? Some xp caps and there are missions to do.

SOE: Never tell me the odds!

Posted: February 21st, 2008, 6:22 am

caeseyador
caeseyador's Reps:
They nerfed this I go there with my pob for ship parts and xp has been nerfed there

Posted: February 22nd, 2008, 8:58 am

revjosh

Total Posts: 265
revjosh's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
LOL at nerfed i just finished this morning leveling my 5th toon on this.

TRY IT BEFORE YOU SAY ITS NERFED.

BTW once you get to lvl 8 cert if you have some uber RE'd stuff you can solo Tier 6's easily with ent buff you get 15k exp per kill they die in like 5 hits with a borstel thats been RE'd

Posted: February 22nd, 2008, 11:20 am

droopy04

Total Posts: 67
droopy04's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Again... when are you guys doing this? At what tier? With the missions you have to do and the xp caps at the start of a tier, I don't see this as possible to do within 3 hours.

SOE: Never tell me the odds!

Posted: February 24th, 2008, 1:51 pm

dasko1
dasko1's Reps:
Thats really nice..

Posted: March 9th, 2008, 8:48 am

dejonah

Total Posts: 40
dejonah's Reps: 0
been doing the same and to ansew the question about how do you get the missions done to advance well the way i do it is
when i need to do a mission i use 2 computers with monitors next to each other ie laptop and home based towr on one i have the master pilot in his mining ship/gunboat and the othere i put the newbie pilot that needs mission doing
after running the correct droid comands stick the newbie pilot in the co pilot seat and pilot the ship with your master
make sure you have a front facing gun that can befired from the pilot seat

now it can take some getting used to using one computer controls to fly the ship and the other monitor to see were you are going but doing this can get you through tier 3 up to the point were the newbie pilot needs to dock when this happens get the master in his best fighter and use the /follow name comand when in trouble switch to master pilot to kill /disable everything when you need more exp jump in to master pilots pob/2 seater fighter you can in an afternoon possibly 4 hours pre chaper 8 non get to the tire 4 depending how good you are at using 2 pilots at once my pilots never needed to use any nebie ship the first ship they used were the tie intercepers and kimogilas hope this helps you dude

Posted: March 11th, 2008, 8:25 am

krizzy

Total Posts: 258
krizzy's Reps: 14
premium
This is a guide worth keeping been doing this since Nova Orion cam out.

I absolutly despise space fighting/grinding just generally hate space, but saying that i've master one of my toon and im gonna work on my elder at weekend i think. :)

Good Luck Flying out there Pilots!
Dismissed!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online