taultunleashed logoSWG Guides - Greatest spot for loot,xp,credits,afk BM xp,etc : Star Wars Galaxies Guides tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 12 posts ] 
blue large dot

SWG Guides - Greatest spot for loot,xp,credits,afk BM xp,etc : Star Wars Galaxies Guides

Posted: August 3rd, 2007, 12:03 am

vladteppes
vladteppes's Reps:
K, the best place I've found for looting items (lowest modded cloth-items I get from them are 18, highest are capped multi's), getting credits (about 1500-4k each), or grinding to lv. 90 (out of many of the known ways, including the BM method), is a little spot north of coronet, just across the river as you head north out of coronet, you'll find a large static spawn of lv. 90-92 mon'shalloks. Now, the lv. 90's are slightly separated from the 90+'s, and the lv. 90's are the easiest/safest to kill. What happens to be special about these mobs is that none of them have aoe attacks (thus, no chance for your pet to get clipped or any potential lowbie alts). ALSO, these non-elite lv. 90 mobs tend to hit you about as hard as most lv. 60 npc mobs, if not softer. I've found that I can tank one of the lv. 90 melee-only ones (named cadets) as a lv. 50 spy and can solo them, that's how simple these things are. They drop moderate to high-end modded stuff and weapons, along with the usual npc drops and a solid amount of credits. Hope this helps many of you.

Posted: August 3rd, 2007, 12:44 am

rhodan007

Total Posts: 63
rhodan007's Reps: 0
premium
Do you have the wp to check the area?

Posted: August 3rd, 2007, 9:00 am

nickobelenus

Total Posts: 114
nickobelenus's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
nice find i did the azure cabel quest for these guys but u only kill the leader ppl didnt relize how easy the others were to kill

i stood at /way -422 -3664 on a cl84 jedi and was getting 2217xp and 900 creds per kill

watch out for the traners they will agro u with like 3 trainers but the cadets dont agro u unless u hit them or stand in the middle ofr like 2min lol

i give it a yah cuz this is my new xp grind spot =P

Posted: August 3rd, 2007, 9:58 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Moved to confirmed and 500 to you.

Posted: August 5th, 2007, 10:49 pm

sparktite

Total Posts: 178
sparktite's Reps: 6
Active User > 50 Posts
Nah the space is not great at all i get junk for REing and some 1 stat 18 mod things but thats almost never. The xp is worth it but they aggro way to easy and unless ur having a droid pull it and ur with a grp of ppl its a waste because of how many jump u at once.

Posted: August 17th, 2007, 9:00 am

vladteppes
vladteppes's Reps:
Funny, I'm a smuggler, and I have little to no problem soloing about 10+ of them when I feel like going quick; and as for them not being easy to pull solo? (If you just aren't capable to take on more than 1), it's quite simple. Learn the social aggro ranges of the npc's, wait for one to wander just out of the social range of his friends (which is constantly occuring), and then u shoot him once, back up a bit, pull him to u, and voila! One patheticly simple npc, all yours for soloing. See, what I do is use my lv. 90 smuggler to pull large groups of them as I set up a combination of a /target (my tank); /assist; /ui actionpettoolbar slot 1; /loop macro on my alt whom i am trying to grind, and then the pet of my alt goes and attacks my locked target which my main is currently attacking. I'm sorry if you can't take them on by yourself, and as I have already said, it appears that I kill far more of them far more quickly than you do... which explains why you'd rarely get the lowest attribute drop. But I'm telling you now, after only 30-45 minutes of being out there, I fill my inventory with 23-25 point loot, delete many of the more common junkloot, and save some of the rarer junkloots that friends ask me to keep my eyes open for them. I hope my strategy works for you as it does for me.

Posted: August 19th, 2007, 12:10 am

royobannen1
royobannen1's Reps:
I'm going to go test this tommorow, probably on my BH. Will update with my results.

I have been doing Lord Nyax missions on Correllia, they give great loot but are pretty difficult if you get more then 2 at a time. At least for a non Jedi - I can tank them fine on my Elder.

Posted: August 23rd, 2007, 5:02 am

vladteppes
vladteppes's Reps:
I found that BH's seem most capable at taking on all the lv. 90 toons at the same time. A friend of mine is a BH/BM and all he does is aggro all the mobs, pop his shield and return fire, and once they're all close to him he just drops traps. Never seen him even get to half health so long as he has his shieldbuff ready, and the return fire decimates the npc's.

Posted: August 23rd, 2007, 4:48 pm

royobannen1
royobannen1's Reps:
I did this for over an hour on my BH, while I could smoke these guy's like nothing.
The loot was horrible in comparision to Nyax or other place's.

Posted: September 15th, 2007, 10:56 am

axo1987
axo1987's Reps:
Search for a spot for lvl 62 grinding to ~75 or higher.

Posted: September 15th, 2007, 1:14 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I care less for the loot. But the Beast XP is very good. With a commando general and a medic auto healing you. You can get beast XP fast and eazy

Posted: October 12th, 2007, 6:32 am

pac1234

Total Posts: 22
pac1234's Reps: 0
premium
Where can i get these Nyax missions at benn looking and can't find any please help

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online