taultunleashed logoSWG tip: GCW Point Grind : Star Wars Galaxies Guides tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 10 posts ] 
blue large dot

SWG tip: GCW Point Grind : Star Wars Galaxies Guides

Posted: May 6th, 2007, 11:53 am

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Well Im Already Premium but i thought i would share this.

Well me and my guild do this. Its for people who miss BB every week because of work. We go to are player city. And we make a ful group and take tons of imperial missions from the terminal then delete the quests and take some more, Lets say we take them all to the west. When you head in the direction there should be TONS of rebel NPC's about lvl 87-92 or so non elite so easy to kill. They give 5 GCW points per kill and as long as you do not destroy the rebel banners. They will keep spawing and spawing and spawning. You can get a good amount easy.

Also can be used for lvling toons. We usualy just group with lower lvls have a general/commando pull them/take agro. And the lower lvls just hit them getting credit for the kill. One member of are guild went from 80-90 in no time. A very good system we set up.

So tell me whatcha guys think :)

Posted: May 6th, 2007, 2:27 pm

pounded
pounded's Reps:
Yeah, this worls. We use it to grind modded stuff

Posted: May 6th, 2007, 3:12 pm

vinnyboy32

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Yup also use it for lord Nyax missions to get stuff for RE

Posted: May 7th, 2007, 2:19 am

expurt
expurt's Reps:
My first thought would be that this is just a variation on the old mission groups that have been run in game forever, and also been discussed quite often both here and on the official forums. I was going to say nay.

Though as there is no official confirmed guide on how to do this, and with the upcoming group XP fixes this will undoubtedly become popular again, also seeing you are already prem, I'm going to vote yay on this being moved to the confirmed section and do just that.

Moved to confirmed.

Posted: May 9th, 2007, 11:19 am

droopy04

Total Posts: 67
droopy04's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Curious...

Can anyone confirm that a CL 22 grouped with a CL90 will still get xp/gcw?

SOE: Never tell me the odds!

Posted: May 12th, 2007, 8:18 pm

revjosh

Total Posts: 265
revjosh's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
siccmade32 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Well Im Already Premium but i thought i would share this.

Well me and my guild do this. Its for people who miss BB every week because of work. We go to are player city. And we make a ful group and take tons of imperial missions from the terminal then delete the quests and take some more, Lets say we take them all to the west. When you head in the direction there should be TONS of rebel NPC's about lvl 87-92 or so non elite so easy to kill. They give 5 GCW points per kill and as long as you do not destroy the rebel banners. They will keep spawing and spawing and spawning. You can get a good amount easy.

Also can be used for lvling toons. We usualy just group with lower lvls have a general/commando pull them/take agro. And the lower lvls just hit them getting credit for the kill. One member of are guild went from 80-90 in no time. A very good system we set up.

So tell me whatcha guys think :)

What Server do you play on? Because my guild taught every reb guild on the server Farstar how to do this

Posted: May 13th, 2007, 10:14 pm

vinnyboy32

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Well i play on Naritus. But this works perfectly. If you got a toon lets say a BH who can set traps it will get you credit for the kill, And 5 GCW points. Good to Have a lvl 90 Commando with you. I am a Commando/general and I help peeps do this everyday. So easy with the GCW buffs

Posted: May 28th, 2007, 5:05 am

stevengw

Total Posts: 60
stevengw's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
this needs added or it dosn't work.

after you clear first set of mobs you need to move to the next mission and clear the mobs, then return to first mission and another wave of mobs will have spawned. Clear those and return to 2nd mission, you can rinse and repeat 3 times only, sometimes only 2, then they stop spawning.

Posted: May 28th, 2007, 10:27 am

rugburn

Total Posts: 376
rugburn's Reps: 4
premium
Before Chap 6 this would have been great.. But now that the mobs are alot tougher, its rather difficult now.

I found the best way to get gcw was to fight club. If you are Lt., four general ranked players can get you 8000 gcw.

Posted: May 29th, 2007, 9:53 am

vinnyboy32

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Ya true, But like admin said Group Grinding is coming back so this will be helpfull :)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online