taultunleashed logoAlrighty, My Submission : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 17 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Alrighty, My Submission : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info

Posted: September 9th, 2004, 2:17 am

tault_bd77
tault_bd77's Reps:
Ok, I've decided to go for a free membership and entrust you guys with a perdy decent exploit, of my own creation!

I figured this out myself and I'd be very surprised if it was well known, or infact known at all.

This Exploit will Allow you to Run More then 2 Missions at a Time.

What You Need is:
A Mission Terminal

What you Do is:

Grab 2 Missions as usual Perferably in the same direction and close together.

Ride Out to your first mission, Kill all the Creatures/NPC's but not the lair.

Abort your Mission. (thats right)

Make a Blue Waypoint for the lair.

Continue on the second mission and repeat the steps above.

Return to the Misison Terminal and repeat with the steps Above.

Ok, Now you say Why? I dont get paid for aborted Missions.... Youre Right, you wont get paid.... But look at it like this.

Everyone Knows you can get Aakuan Missions from any terminal on Talus right? Apply this exploit to running Aakuan Missions. The Aborted Missions will still respawn as normal when you milk them. So instead of farming 2 Aakuan Missions and returning to the Mission Terminal, YOu can Farm 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 or 14 different Lairs at once, speeding up your loot hunt and the more aakuans you kill in the shortest amount of time, the richer you become faster.

This works great with faction points, Spawn as many Rebel Missions as you want and kill them all day long.

There becomes a point where it gets silly, i dont generally spawn more then 8 missions at once, depending what it is....

Yea, so guess this exploit may sound lame to some and others may say its common sence. But, no matter how simple this exploit sounds you cannot Deny it speeds up mission times and increases the chances of a loot drop. Hopefully atleast one person learned an improved way to hunt for loot and will see the usefulness in running loot missions in this fashion.

/Thanks!

Posted: September 9th, 2004, 8:57 pm

tault_bd77
tault_bd77's Reps:
Any FeedBack?

Posted: September 11th, 2004, 12:14 am

tault_bd77
tault_bd77's Reps:
/Hello?

Posted: September 11th, 2004, 12:38 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Hey it takes time for people to confirm them sorry for the delay you are having. We did acquire a new mod recently so he will be sure to check out your submission.

Posted: September 15th, 2004, 5:22 am

tault_bd77
tault_bd77's Reps:
/bump

Whats going on

Posted: September 21st, 2004, 1:36 am

tault_bd77
tault_bd77's Reps:
Hey... Im still waiting, its been 11 days.

Has anyone considered this submission?

Posted: September 21st, 2004, 5:35 am

tault_tommot
tault_tommot's Reps:
and 11 more days you shall wait >_>

haha jk

ill talk to the admin about your exceptance

Posted: September 27th, 2004, 3:39 am

tault_bd77
tault_bd77's Reps:
Its been like 17 days and i havent heard anything about my submission.
If it sucks i wish someone would tell me so.

Anyone?

Posted: September 27th, 2004, 4:37 am

tault_tommot
tault_tommot's Reps:
ok i think i may have seen this exploit on another website...but maybe i just saw it here 6 days ago

ill look into it

Posted: October 2nd, 2004, 3:19 am

tault_bd77
tault_bd77's Reps:
21 Days now.......
/cry

Posted: October 2nd, 2004, 12:26 pm

tault_ripper101
tault_ripper101's Reps:
Omg just give him a membership you know he deserves it! He deserves it just for waiting 21 days which shows that you guys work slow or just don't put much effort into this site. :shock: Geeze!

Posted: October 2nd, 2004, 7:41 pm

tault_deamon
tault_deamon's Reps:
This is really old. If you thought this up on your own, that's great, otherwise this same idea has been used for aukuans, faction farming, and fast leveling.

Posted: October 2nd, 2004, 11:45 pm

tault_tommot
tault_tommot's Reps:
ripper101 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Omg just give him a membership you know he deserves it! He deserves it just for waiting 21 days which shows that you guys work slow or just don't put much effort into this site. :shock: Geeze!

but this exploit is really really old!

Posted: October 10th, 2004, 12:33 pm

tault_bd77
tault_bd77's Reps:
Well atleast i got a final answer.... even if it was 22 days later, and eventhough i think the final answer is Wrong!

Reason Being, this exploit is obviously not already on this site (if it was, i doubt it would have taken 22 days to reject me), reguardless of it being common knowledge or not (which i dont think it actually is) i bet atleast one person learned something new....

Also ive had an Account with M-P-S that just recently expired... During my year long subscribtion to that site this Exploit was never discussed.

So let me get this straight....
I submit an exploit thats not on this site, or any other that i know of, but because maybe 2 or 3 other members already know it while and uknown number of people dont know it, i dont get any credit?

Are you sure you read my exploit right? its more then just running between 2 missions milking it.... I wouldnt post something that queer in hopes of a reward....

Posted: October 10th, 2004, 1:33 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Well if a member can say this exploit was not posted and we did not have it then you should gain a subscription in my opinion. However we have it so the moderators can read it and give feedback on it. So i would talk to Tommot more about this one.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online