taultunleashed logoBRAND NEW NEVER HEARD OF EXPLOIT! I WANT PREMUIM FOR THIS : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

BRAND NEW NEVER HEARD OF EXPLOIT! I WANT PREMUIM FOR THIS : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info

Posted: February 3rd, 2005, 12:52 am

tault_kornmanz
tault_kornmanz's Reps:
Ok if you do not believe its me that made the guide then I have another. THis is more of an exploit. This should make you 500k every ten min or so. (in about an hour I made over 3.5 million.) There is only one bad part about this exploit. You need two accounts. First log in as your main charachter that you want to get the money. Then have your characher go afk in front of the coronet starport. Then log on with the other account. Create a charachter on your main characthers server. (dont worry about anything except make sure not to take the tutorial.) Then when asked to choose your starting point select Coronet. (under the privateer pilot proff. I think) Your new charachter should spawn right outside the Coronet starport. Then you should see your main charahcter there. The game now starts you off with around 80k-100k. THis is how this exploit works. You give all the money from your new charachter to your main charachter. Then you log out to the charachter selection screen (do this only with your new charachter) delete your new charachter and make a new one. Then repeat all the steps from my guide and look you now can make extremely easy money. *this was written by kornmanz. I didnt get this from anywhere else. GO ahead and check if you want cause I just wrote this now and no one has even thought of this except me.

Posted: February 4th, 2005, 6:09 pm

tault_schultz
tault_schultz's Reps:
if you are referring to the veterans reward of 75k i dont see how this would work as that you can only get once per server. Correct me if im wrong but you only get like 5-10k to start off with...

Posted: February 4th, 2005, 10:18 pm

tault_kornmanz
tault_kornmanz's Reps:
I am not verteran and I start off with that much. I dont have the ship or anything so I dont think I am veteran.

Posted: February 24th, 2005, 5:13 am

tault_tommot
tault_tommot's Reps:
wait...are you sure you get the 75k reward every time?

im pretty sure that was our christmas present and it only comes once...

Posted: February 24th, 2005, 10:20 am

tault_tommot
tault_tommot's Reps:
Ok i just tested this and it does not work...when you create a character you only get 1k credits

the 75k you recieved was your christmas present

Posted: February 25th, 2005, 12:35 am

tault_kornmanz
tault_kornmanz's Reps:
really? that is weird cause it happened each and every time I made a new charachter. Damn. Lemme submit some new info then.

Posted: February 25th, 2005, 10:25 pm

tault_kornmanz
tault_kornmanz's Reps:
Hmmm. I made a guide too earlier and I never received a reply on that.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online