taultunleashed logoDrain FP : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Drain FP : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info

Posted: May 2nd, 2004, 9:53 am

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Since my last one recieved no response here is another:

Ok this trick is a bit mean...

First get yourself a rebel doctor who doesn't mind killing other rebels. Make sure you are imperial and go overt. Find a Overt rebel and lure them away from any other rebels that might be around them. Have the rebel doctor group with the rebel and agree to heal him if he gets hit. Then incap the rebel and deathblow him. Then have the rebel doctor rez him and you can incap the rebel again and DB. Continue until you stop recieving faction points and the other player has negative faction. It works great.

Side Notes: The rebel and imperial can be switched for instance you could have a imperial doctor and a rebel killing an overt imperial.
This trick works better if the doctor and you both have macros. I run a rezzing macro with my doctor while my TKM incaps them over and over with an attack and DB macro.

An example of a macro that would work:
For your fighter and doctor stick the macro in your F1 hotkey. Then have your doctor put rez packs in F2 and F3. While the fighter puts an attack and deathblow into F2 and F3.
/ui action toolbarSlot00;
/ui action toolbarSlot01;
/ui action toolbarSlot02;

I recommend only doing this to people you really hate like mOtion on starsider....

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online