taultunleashed logoEarn LOADS of Jedi experince by a simple command. *Exploit* : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Earn LOADS of Jedi experince by a simple command. *Exploit* : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info

Posted: May 18th, 2005, 9:52 pm

tault_peter12
tault_peter12's Reps:
Topics
.1. About me
.2. Guide
.2.1 What is this exploit?
.2.2 How do you use it?
.2.3 Consquences?

1. About me
Hello, this is my first exploit guide. Im a veteran SWG player whom have played 17+ months. I have cleared most of the games dungoens. Im member of a VERY old guild, we had our days, but im staying because of friends. (Oh, and I have opened my FS.) Im pretty much surrounded by exploiters and veterans. I want premium status, because.. ? So I can keep track of ALL the latest exploits that I dont find out by friends. (Those who I will ofcourse share.)

This is my submission guide, so I can hopefully get premium membership. Enjoy!

2. Earn LOADS Jedi experince by a simple command. *Exploit*

*IMPORTANT BEFORE READING* This exploit will not work without the /respec command, if you cant use it or if your respec peroid has run out. Stop reading now.
The exploit wont work. You need to be atleast abit familier with the command too.

2.1 What is this exploit?

THIS ONLY WORK WITH JEDI SKILLS

This is one of the best exploits I know at the time being, since I know how hard the Jedi grinding is. It will help you greatly, and you will be stuck at the screen your whole respec period when you find out how much Jedi Experience you can earn. I know I am. This exploits cheats the /respec command and let you take lowbie skills into higher skills.

First of all you need to have atleast one Tier1 skill in any of the Jedi proffesions.

Tier4---->4_4_4_4
3_3_3_3
2_2_2_2
1_1_1_1 <--- Tier1, you need a skill here!
Novice --->0

Novice costs 20.000 Jedi Experience.
Tier1 costs 200.000 Jedi Experience for one box!
Tier2 costs 600.000 Jedi Experience for one box!
Tier3 costs 800.000 Jedi Experience for one box!
Tier4 costs 1.600.000 Jedi Experience for one box!

Loads of experience right... Now im going to tell you how to get a Tier4 skill for only 420.000 Experience.

2.2 How do you use it?

Here comes the fun.

Type /respec

You get different respec points for different tier.
Novice gives you 1 point.
Tier1 gives you 2 points.
Tier2 gives you 3 points.
Tier3 gives you 4 points.
Tier4 gives you 5 points.

Tier1 costs as you know 200.000 experience, while Tier2 costs 600.000 experience.
Tier1 200.000 Experience = 2 respec points.
This is your skills, 2 tier1 lightsaber skills and force healing novice.

Lightsaber Force Healing
0_0_0_0 0_0_0_0
0_0_0_0 0_0_0_0
0_0_0_0 0_0_0_0
X_0_0_0 X_0_0_0
X X

Two Tier 1 + 2 Novice = 6 pt

As you know tier1 costs 2 points tier2 3points. 2+3+Novice(1point.)=6points.

So now you can have one tier2 skill...

Lightsaber
0_0_0_0
0_0_0_0
X_0_0_0
X_0_0_0
X

At the cost of only 220.000 Jedi Experience. I dont understand you say?

See. Tier2 costs 600.000 and costs 3 respec points to buy. Tier1 costs 200.000=2 respec points and Novice costs 20.000=1 respec point. Thats 3 respec points at the cost of 220.000 instead of 600.000! Crazy? Maybe. Exploit? Probaly. Useful? YES

You can surely find better ways to use this than my example. Go out there and try.

.2.3 Consquences?

Now to the boring part. I would image this to rate as a exploit, I use it I know many guildmates who are using it. No warnings no nothing, so just be quiet about the exploit and you will be fine.

IF YOU WOULD BE CAUGHT?

This would happen. (This is just stories from friends and different information.)
If you dont have been caught exploiting before you will only have a warning.
If you have been caught for ONE minor exploit since before you will get 1 week ban.
If you have been caught for more than one exploit you will probaly get a ban for over 3 months.

Thanks for reading... If you have any questions or anything else feel free to reply. Now get out there and exploit my friends (and foes) !

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online