taultunleashed logoEasy Credits through gambling : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 2 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 20 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

Easy Credits through gambling : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 2

Posted: January 31st, 2009, 4:06 am

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
mryuck (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I think you guys are missing the point...it's not an exploit, trick or hack. It's just a way to 'possibly' make some easy credits while afk. Like others have pointed out. It is gambling. You run the risk of losing...but I've found that after letting this run three consecutive nights for a couple hours each night, I have been up after each night. Granted the one night it was only an incrase of 80K...but the other two nights I was up over 1.75 million each night.

I can't say how long I was actually 'gambling' ...because something keeps happening where I seem to log-out of the jubilee table after a while. I'm still tyring to figure out why... but anyway... it's gambling...there is risk with reward.[/b]

Your first post says I won 4.3 million and implies that it will work most of the time, when infact is does not.

Nay

Posted: January 31st, 2009, 4:49 am

purpy01

Total Posts: 51
purpy01's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
cuervogold (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
mryuck (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I think you guys are missing the point...it's not an exploit, trick or hack. It's just a way to 'possibly' make some easy credits while afk. Like others have pointed out. It is gambling. You run the risk of losing...but I've found that after letting this run three consecutive nights for a couple hours each night, I have been up after each night. Granted the one night it was only an incrase of 80K...but the other two nights I was up over 1.75 million each night.

I can't say how long I was actually 'gambling' ...because something keeps happening where I seem to log-out of the jubilee table after a while. I'm still tyring to figure out why... but anyway... it's gambling...there is risk with reward.[/b]

Your first post says I won 4.3 million and implies that it will work most of the time, when infact is does not.

Nay

Exactly.

Posted: January 31st, 2009, 3:08 pm

mryuck

Total Posts: 137
mryuck's Reps: 21
premium
whoa... this isn't my thread...I'm not the guy who said he won 4.3 million. I'm just commenting on my success with it. Although last night I won about 2.25 million.

You have to understand that the success (or failure) is based on the betting scheme. By betting the categories that are described in the first post...you are minimizing your losses and maximizing your wins...sort of.

I'll have to make note of it tonight..but it goes something like this: the most you can lose is 40,000 cr per spin. And that is only if a number hits that is not black, not low, not odd. So the likelihood is smaller for a 'complete' loss like this.

The most you can win is I think 430,000 cr on one spin. And that obviously happens if your number (let's say 17) hits... So you hit 17, you hit 'black', you hit 'low' and you hit 'odd'...resulting in the big payout.

Most of the time you will break even, or have some combination of win 20K/40K or lose 20K/40K... But I can say this...I have come out ahead far more times than I have lost. But yes, it is gambling....and the macro works, for what it is supposed to do---which is keep you engaged in a gambling game running a macro that (IMO) minimizes losses and maximizes wins. Which is why I say yay.

Posted: January 31st, 2009, 3:18 pm

purpy01

Total Posts: 51
purpy01's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
whoa... this isn't my thread...I'm not the guy who said he won 4.3 million. I'm just commenting on my success with it. Although last night I won about 2.25 million.

You have to understand that the success (or failure) is based on the betting scheme. By betting the categories that are described in the first post...you are minimizing your losses and maximizing your wins...sort of.

I'll have to make note of it tonight..but it goes something like this: the most you can lose is 40,000 cr per spin. And that is only if a number hits that is not black, not low, not odd. So the likelihood is smaller for a 'complete' loss like this.

The most you can win is I think 430,000 cr on one spin. And that obviously happens if your number (let's say 17) hits... So you hit 17, you hit 'black', you hit 'low' and you hit 'odd'...resulting in the big payout.

Most of the time you will break even, or have some combination of win 20K/40K or lose 20K/40K... But I can say this...I have come out ahead far more times than I have lost. But yes, it is gambling....and the macro works, for what it is supposed to do---which is keep you engaged in a gambling game running a macro that (IMO) minimizes losses and maximizes wins. Which is why I say yay.

In short, this is f'ing useless and does not deserve a point dug out of a fat guy's armpit hair. Plus, there is one yay and 2 nays. Therefor, this is going to be locked. No point in continuing this. I thank the OP for trying, but... meh.

Posted: January 31st, 2009, 7:17 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Sorry I was late on this one. There are more Nays then Yays, which means.......LOCKED! :)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online