taultunleashed logoEasy way to beat quillara adeen for your cloaks : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Easy way to beat quillara adeen for your cloaks : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info

Posted: May 23rd, 2011, 8:22 pm

shdwk1

Total Posts: 2
shdwk1's Reps: 1
The easiest way to go about this in my opinion is dsj. Fill out full dsj path, then fill up the general as follows.

-2/2 constitution
-2/2 agility
-4/4 alacricity
-4/4 premonition
-1/1 saber block
-3/3 enhanced saber block

Now if you have mustafar buffs that also helps you, get the shard of retaliation and defensive wild force shard. Next, find an ent and get a buff for heal potency, kin, and constitution. Then get medic buffs. Hopefully you have guardian jewelry, if not i would suggest getting it, because it really helps. Also, get powerups for glancing blow for weapon, armor, and clothing. I personally used those and a jedi robe with shirt, gloves, helmet, and bandolier with SEA's for constitution, agility, and block value. JMC would work as well, probably be even better. Get SEA's on your clothing you put on with your robe, cloak, or get SEA's for your armor suit. Get agility, block value, and constitution. Get Breath Of Heaven to buff your constitution. Then bring a officer with you, have him drop health stims. Get those so you can use them in the fight. If you have flag buffs, or any extra stackable buffs, you dont have to have them but they can help you. However i beat quillara without them. I would suggest getting a gackle bat farmiliar buff, though not necessary. You also could have a mando group with you and use position secured before the battle, but again, you dont need it. Ok now activate all your buffs and start the battle. You dont need fancy stuff or stance switches. Put saberblock on a macro like so. Call it saberblock.

/ui action toolbarSlot0X; (x is the slot your saberblock is in)
/pause 10;
/m saberblock

Run that macro in the fight. So for the fight put on all your buffs, have the officer buff you, and then begin the fight. Dont have anyone help you during the fight, as it ends it for you. When you get down to about 2/3 health remaining, use the force drain you have, then the stim right after that. That heals you alot. Just keep hitting Quillara with your attacks and healing and you will win. You will be able to do 2 drains for every 1 stim. You will win with this tactic.

Posted: May 24th, 2011, 2:28 am

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Yays or nays from premium members please?

Posted: May 24th, 2011, 5:47 am

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
There are both light side and dark side guides on the offical forums and they have been there for years.

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/post ... _id=656599

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online