taultunleashed logoexploit for dath : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

exploit for dath : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info

Posted: July 2nd, 2004, 4:49 am

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
this exploit is posted here cus well the submision thingy says so... btw i think i mailed one of the moderators instead of the admin with this oh well srry bout that if i wasnt suppoused to do that.

1. Go to imperial prison on dath buffed or not its ur choice
2. Must i repeat must use a ranged weapon a weak pet is useless here cus the spiders cna poisen it unless u using a very resistent pet i suggest a gsp or a gurcat would do nicly ill exlpain in a feww steps why.
3. The glitch itslef is that the stupid spiders are in groups sitting at turns in the long passage alontg the corridor are steep turns and the thing spirals downward.
4. Ok i used it to lvl bh and it was good so u hide behind one of these walls sticking out at the turn and shoot one shot at a spider. The spuiders are stupid and will start agroing each other.
5. Shoot each spider once for definet exp.
6. Then start pciking em off.
7. IF spider tries to attack u send ur pet at it and retreat to next postion/indent in wall.
8. Rocks in the cave that u cant run throuigh have no static mesh thingy and the spiders can glide right through them. (bad for you)
9. Sometimes however these rocks do stop em but dont count on it.
10. the small drone spiders which surround the queen are not stoped by this glitched but are blue to any novice elite or hybrid prof even at llc1 i owned them.
11. there is a sideaffect of this glitch sometimes the spiders will get stuck in mid air and cant hurt u but cant hurt them just walk past it and continue on.
12. The queen has good resistance and i suggest not using pet unless in a situation where ure being chased.
13. Once past the first corridor and killed the queen and all always stay behind ledge shoot into the crowd of spiders that u see retreat to ledge postion and wreak exp.
14. Once u clear spiders there are two very big caverns one has a mutated rancor (hnehe very very funny glitch for this) The other cavern is empty and if u walk deep enough there are server glitches letting u summon pets. THis might of been fixed not sure im not ch right now.
15. Ok for the rancor u see it laying down in big cave flurry shot or perferrably threaten or watever to get its attention run to ledge stupid brute runs at u cracks head on ceiling of cavern and stays stuck while u get a drink of cofee ur char shots it.
16. Mutant rancor surisingly doesnt give anything but 1 meat as do all the spiders u still get ezxp but not much to sell.
17. Well after u start walking back up maybe the first spiders u killed have spawned even though they probably didnt.
18. this is kinda tough because they can hit u but still the ledge trick might work but i perfer to not take chances and get pet to tank while i mask and run for the surface.
19. Cave respawn isnt great but going up and down should be long enough for a respawn cicle.
20. in the courtyard there are prisoners whihc drop 100 or so creds and sometimes items and their are 3 prsion yards so more cash and exp to ocver ur trip.
21. Hmm did i leave anything out oh yeah u also get a badge for coming to the prison, theres a bh term and informer (master or elite), and imp terms, plus imp quests/thempark.
22. no groups or bad exp i repeat no groups dont tell peopel unless they read this cus then the devs will cut it.

However since the new patch u must prone and be a bit back of the wall to avoid getting hit by the spiders new ranged attack. The baby spiders however are weak and are not affected by this so just shoot em up (they not actaully baby they just small and cnat be tamed) well thats my exploit... um ye anyways srry again to the moderator i sent the exploit if i wasnt suppoused ot do that. hope to get in.

Posted: July 3rd, 2004, 1:00 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
err another tweak the big stupid rancor can now get around the wall so u goota shoot run back then goes back to sleepin or watever, rinse and repeat till hes dead. or just skip this step

Posted: July 3rd, 2004, 1:47 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
kinda reread instructions posted by admin so after someone does post back um ye id rather get account then cash thx in advance if it works for u or not. ps if ur on tarq ill show u how to do this if u cant make it work.

Posted: July 6th, 2004, 9:50 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
err has anyone even tested this glitch?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online