taultunleashed logoexploit for membership : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

exploit for membership : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info

Posted: April 30th, 2004, 8:50 am

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Not sure if you could call this an exploit or cheat or tip or what???
Easy CH exp.
You will need pet stims and a low lvl pet. Join a group hunting tough mobs and send in you pet. Let you pet get incapped and watch the mobs ham bars. When it's about to die heal your pet. As long as you time it right your pet will be revived just before the mob dies. You get CH exp into the 1,000's and you only used one petstim.

Here's another one.
Easy Combat XP.
You will need a combat profession with a bleed shot. Any kind of bleed shot will work. When attacking a mob only use the bleed shot. Dont let you character fire a single shot if it's not a bleed!! (You could probably set up a macro to do this not sure though) As long as you kill the mob using only bleed shots when it dies you will get all combat XP. Heres an example... I know the numbers arn't mathmatically correct but this is for illustration purposes. If you would normally get 200 pistols XP and 20 combat XP for killing a Cupa using only the bleed shot method you would get 200 combat XP! This helped me lvl up my pistoleer I was a 4/4/4/2 and in a few days i was a master pistoleer. (times are of couse relative I can only play a few hours a day)

I hope you can use one or both of these :)

Posted: May 3rd, 2004, 12:58 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
these aren't really /exploits/ but they are nice tips. People proly already know about em tho, dunno.

Posted: May 6th, 2004, 4:17 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
well I wasn't sure if they were actually exploits but I thought it was worth a shot. Especially the combat XP since it is a bug that gives you alot more combat XP then you would typically get for a given mob.

Posted: May 6th, 2004, 12:39 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
When you are grouped with a pet or anyone you get an extra 25% xp.

Posted: May 10th, 2004, 7:19 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
the increase in combat XP that i am referring to is more than the potential group increase. (not sure there is one actually)
The exploits i submitted are not used together. The one is to get combat xp and the other is to get CH xp.
The exploit to get combat xp can be used solo with a group or with pets. You just have to spam a bleed shot and only a bleed shot. As long as your character kills the mob using only bleeds and no other shots you get combat xp. Here is an example, since i use pistols thats going to be the example. (([u]this is all for example your actual xp numbers will vary depending on your current skills[/u])) Let's say I get 200 pistols xp and 20 combat xp for killing a crazed durni. Using the "bleed shot"" exploit to kill the same crazed durni I will get 200 combat xp. I tested this the other day and it still works. As far as my definitions go this is an exploit. Getting ten times the amount of combat xp per mob is pretty damn good in my opinion! This really helped me move up that accursed fouth tree in marksman and pistoleer. (([u]on a side note, pistol whip is worth the risk of getting caught using exploits for the animation alone! lol [/u]))

Now about the CH exploit... This one may not be an exploit in the sense that it isn't game breaking and doesn't grief anyone or ruin the economy etc. etc. That is why I submitted both "exploits". I am hoping that one will be good enough to get membership.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online