taultunleashed logoLong Range officer buffs. : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 8 posts ] 
blue large dot

Long Range officer buffs. : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info

Posted: August 27th, 2008, 5:34 pm

saintlike
saintlike's Reps:
New to site, not sure if this is already here but here goes.

Get an officer bot (I use my stim bot) and put him in a safe house on the same planet as your desired pvp area. Now, go to that safehouse and group with the officer. Apply the buffs that do not have a timer, such as pistol mastery and tactics. After buffs are applied do a quicklog (Logout, then back in) with the officer. And there ya go. The buffs will now stick as long as you are on the same planet and same group as the officer.

NOTE: Officer buffs will drop if you die, or change duty status or go to another planet. So if you plan on being overt, go overt before you apply the buffs. Also, make sure the officer stays in that safehouse. And I have noticed that this bugs if you group with another officer.

Posted: August 29th, 2008, 12:20 am

superfox

Total Posts: 14
superfox's Reps: 0
I have been doing this for around month, i kept the way to do it under wraps and now it is going to get nerfed. :cry:

Posted: September 1st, 2008, 3:43 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Gonna move this to "Submit" so we can get some yays or nays.

Posted: September 4th, 2008, 4:24 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium. If you nay the submission remember to include as to why.

Posted: October 22nd, 2008, 7:48 pm

heather1101
heather1101's Reps:
Onlything i noticed is, u dont even have to be inside a building. i use this at Starports. ( As log as ur toon logs off on its own)
Put ur AFK statis on 1 minuite. and about 5min after that he will disapear. and u will still have buffs. ( Just saying ) it dont have to be inside a player structure.

Posted: December 31st, 2009, 2:43 pm

eric09051973b

Total Posts: 2
eric09051973b's Reps: 0
superfox (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I have been doing this for around month, i kept the way to do it under wraps and now it is going to get nerfed. :cry:

So I pay hard earned money to only get common knowledge??!! People like you make me want to 'unsubscribe' to this site. If I had the time to find exploits I would post them here in the premium forums for people that pay for this site, to have the same knowledge as myself. In essence, isn't that why we subscribe to this site anyways? I never really reply to anything I read in here, but I have been screening the topics for over an hour now and all I have noticed is rude comments to someones submissions, no follow ups on submissions, etc. I have been a member for some time under another name but forgot the login info and started up this account. And before someone flames me to death, let me state that for the past 14 yrs I have defended your very right to post what you post in here, and until you have done what I have done, and have been shot at and severly injured then keep your two cents to yourselves. I keep the membership in hopes that people will submit info that I find helpful in things that I try to pursue in game. Thanks to everyone that actually submits positive information and uses tact when they disagree with something. Happy New Years :D

Posted: January 4th, 2010, 9:25 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
yea eric09051973b there is always apart of me that wants to ban people like him hah. I mean people who just horde stuff ends up hurting the site. I totally agree with you eric.

Posted: January 6th, 2010, 4:43 am

gerri

Total Posts: 15
gerri's Reps: 0
Get in group with the Officer...then group with another guy so you are 3 chars in group...all combatant/SF (on leave will not work) then make sure you and the officer not the group leader....Officer start to dance and running macro...for exampel: /smile /pause 1 /macro smile
then the Officer has to log out (LD) then you have to leave the group (with this char you want to sploit the Officer buffs) after that join the group again and voila you have the Officer buffs :)

Info:
You have to do this in a building...if you travel you will lose the Offi buffs!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online