taultunleashed logoMacro/bot : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Macro/bot : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info

Posted: March 6th, 2005, 7:54 am

tault_talon60k
tault_talon60k's Reps:
Hey, i dunno if you guys would be interested in this or not, but i saw you have that deal where if you submit a good macro that people like, you can get free access. But anyways, ive got a program i made for auto-attacking and stuff. It can also be used for other professions too. Ill attach the feature list that you can review. And as for how it operates, it utilizes SWG built in macros and is most likely not against the TOS, and for its IO, it utilizes just the visual aspects of the game. It does not seize process control or anything, so its 100% not detectable. Ive sold it on ebay for a while and use it myself regularly. Anyways, lemme know. Thanks.

-Colin Godsey

PS The program i sold was for a set resolution. i can redo it for the other resolutions if needed.

This program is a third party program that can help most professions gain xp while you are afk!! This program works simply by simulating keystrokes and mouse movements. It is the same as actually playing the game yourself!! Well, you say, isnt this like all these other stupid programs i see around here? No, it isnt! What's so different about this is the AI that is coded in there that can determine the status of your character and your enemy just by what you see on the screen! But what does it actually do? The program selects a monster in the area and can attack it in any way you choose! You specify what it does! This program will also go from one monster to the other, there is no dead time. If you are just working on TKA xp, it will clear the entire area and will keep going until you stop it. Its a machine! This code can do some wonderful stuff that makes this different than the other programs:
-Can detect enemy deaths, so there is no dead time for your character to stand and do nothing
-Can watch all of your health bars to make sure you dont get anywhere near being incapacitated
-Uses /sit to wait for health bars to increase so it can attack again
-Can consider the monsters to make sure that you can beat them
-Can detect if a monster is near by so it doesnt sit and do nothing while it thinks its attacking
Wow, so, this is great if i just want to mindlessly attack stuff, right? NO! This program has the ability to many of the following:
-Gain medical xp from using Combat Medic poisons and diseases
-Gain Creature Handler xp by getting your creature in on the action
-Gain Scout xp by using mask scent and harvesting creatures after their death
-Gain Bio-engineer xp by sampling dna from monsters
-Whatever else you can think of!!
The configuration consists of your own custom set of commands that can make the program do whatever you want it to! It is completely customizable! But wow, that sounds hard, so ive included presets for many skill types! This program is so versatile, you can even make it work on ALL of the skills above at the same time! And it does this all by what it sees on the screen, wow!
With this purchase, you will receive the program and instructions. I am the original programmer of this program, so all questions can be sent to me. AN INGAME RESOLUTION OF 1280x1024 is required for this program to run!

Posted: March 11th, 2005, 3:17 am

tault_nethel
tault_nethel's Reps:
Erm, I think you would actually have to post the macro to get access. If you don't want to do that, I'm definatly interested anyway.

Posted: March 13th, 2005, 2:54 am

tault_talon60k
tault_talon60k's Reps:
i was gonna post it up, but i prolly wouldnt get access anyways. and cause im a greedy bastard, id want to continue selling it on ebay if i can get access here, lol. but ya know what, message me your email address and ill send it to you. you can test it out and post if you like it or not.

Posted: March 13th, 2005, 8:02 pm

tault_bearacedougie
tault_bearacedougie's Reps:
Sounds Cool

Posted: March 24th, 2005, 9:59 am

tault_darktravesty
tault_darktravesty's Reps:
Sounds good, I saw let him in.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online