taultunleashed logoRespec Exploit - Bounty Hunter (Post CU) : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Respec Exploit - Bounty Hunter (Post CU) : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info

Posted: May 14th, 2005, 12:46 am

tault_feanaro1
tault_feanaro1's Reps:
I have recently come accross this expliot as a boutny hunter, concerning the Combat Upgrade's Respec ability. Basically, it allows you to attack and jedi and not be attacked back by him/her, at all, allowign you to attack and attack regardless of their heals, for any amount of time untill they are dead, it has an unfortunate 24 hour delay - as will be explained here - but is great if there is that cocky Jedi you long to kill.

Ok, to begin, make sure you have atleast Novice Bounty Hunter or above, and make sure you are currently eligable for respec (it is better to set the template before you respec) and have the mission for the Jedi you wish to kill. Now, go to the Jedi that you have targeted and stand near. The template needs to be altered so that you do not have Bounty Hunter profession skills, at all, this is important, so set it so that you have some other good skills to kill the jedi but not even Novice Bounty hunter, then click 'Ok'. You should now be able to attack the Jedi as it is still your set mission, but because you have removed your bounty Hunter profession, they can not attack you - so you can take as lnog as you need to kill them free of attack.

Hope this helps.

Note: forgot to mention why it has a 24 hour delay, when you respec to non-BHG, you need 12 hours to then wait to respec to Bh, then it takes that time again to respec to non-Bh.

I have re-posted this in this area to try and get more feedback, but i posted it in the Submisions section many days ago, please give feedback as i would love to be able to give further assistance (Please try this out - i have tried and it has worked for me)

Posted: May 15th, 2005, 3:15 am

tault_feanaro1
tault_feanaro1's Reps:
Is anything going to be said on this?

I would post more to other things if there were any new topics, it seems all the activity is under premium access.... i'm sorry, honestly.

You are telling me that out of about 200 people online i do not get ONE reply?

How can one be active if there is no activity.

Posted: May 20th, 2005, 11:34 pm

tault_feanaro1
tault_feanaro1's Reps:
*cough*:!: :?:

Posted: July 4th, 2005, 3:18 pm

tault_nogard5204
tault_nogard5204's Reps:
sounds good but would not work anymore because of only 1 respec left.....

Posted: July 5th, 2005, 10:24 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
So not worth premium?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online