taultunleashed logoResubmitting of Temporary Pet Dupe : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Resubmitting of Temporary Pet Dupe : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info

Posted: September 24th, 2004, 4:23 am

tault_regiment25
tault_regiment25's Reps:
Its an old one that was enabled again in the last patch thanks to the 15 second call system and is a little bit tricky to pull off as it takes a while to learn how to do it fast, but once u learn it it will let u own in PVP or if u need a little support in dungeons.

Ok here is how it works:

1) have the droid/pet/faction pet you wish to call in your datapad.
2) have some random droid/pet/faction pet that u do not wish to call in your datapad.
3) Go out into the middle of no where outside of any cities and prepare to call your pet.
4) now choose the random pet and choose the call button on it.
5) Now SPAM the call button the the pet u wish to call/temp dupe. Once the timer hits 0 on the first call instead of calling your first pet the first pet will not be called, instead the second pet will be called 15 seconds later. U will be unable to issue any orders or commands to pet as it counts as an NPC. Also the pets cannot die and will follow you whenever u come near them. So if you are an imperial you can call like 100 ATSTs (that would take awhile...) and they would be able to participate in PVE and be unkillable. So if some rebel shot one up about 5 minutes later it would get up from its incap.
6) you have to experiment with this as it is easier to preform with some pets than others.

Yep since he didnt include my pics of it in action i took here they are:

http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick ... 0&warned=y

And

http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick ... 9&warned=y

Its evil once you master it...

And in a situation where the pet would normally die instead it becomes incapped and will stand up a little while later. So if a trooper is incapped in the middle of anchorhead and you die that trooper will remain there and stand up every minute or 2 until the server resets in the morning.

Yah what this glitch does is instead of spawning your pet it spawns an NPC of the same type. Which allows you to have an advantage in PVP and own everyone as the NPC cannot perma die as it only gets incapped and can be healed. Trust me it really pisses people off when you fill bestine with 30 rebel NPCs that dont die. It is a bit tricky to pull off as you said heh.

Oh I wanted to test something but have yet to try it:

Dont droids have a thing you can insert into them that makes them autorepair any other nearby droids? If this is true then couldnt you use this trick on one of those droids so that you can repair droids really fast with multiple ones out at once? If so you could get it so that you had so many droids repairing that they couldnt die right?

Also using this trick I was able to pull out 20 rancors with my Master CH. I have a screenshot of the trick if you want to see it in action its pretty sweet. Message me if your having trouble and ill show u how to do it on the server if u want.

Hope it works for you. Oh and the pets dont count as being under your control so if they die it doesnt matter u can still call yours. Its pretty funny to fill a cantina with stormtroopers that cannot die and can be healed without getting a TEF.

PETS ARE NOT INVULNERABLE THEY ARE JUST UNABLE TO BE KILLED!!!!
THEY CAN STILL BE INCAPPED AND CAN BE HEALED WHILE INCAPPED!!

Hope someone didn't already submit this besides me...... Also I already posted this on ethereal's site so uhh if you find it there you will notice it has my name on it.

Posted: September 24th, 2004, 7:18 am

tault_tommot
tault_tommot's Reps:
im sorry, but this has already been submited a couple times before

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online