taultunleashed logoSpeedy Crafting : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Speedy Crafting : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info

Posted: March 20th, 2004, 2:28 pm

tault_mace92
tault_mace92's Reps:
*****Important***** (TURN OFF THE CONTROL THAT MAKES YOU VERIFY EACH STEP BY GOING TO THE OPTIONS MENU AND DESELCTING IT UNDER THE MISC SECTION)

Step 1: - Setup
First you need 5 crafting tools of whatever type you need to make your item. For Stim Packs I will be using the "Food and Chemical Crafting Tool". Place these tools so that the first 5 slots of your toolbar are occupied by them (drag them from the inventory to the bar).

Step 2: - Choosing a draft schematic
This is a tricky part. There is a command that will allow you to use a macro to select a draft shematic but it changes from time to time as the person gets more schematics to choose from so here is how you find the one you want..

Step 2a - Open the datapad with (ctrl-d) and click on the tab that says draft schematics. then find the one you want, in this case we are using "Small Stim Pack-A". Start at the top left and count the number of items that can be made with the tool you are using going down the column before shifting over rows. Stop once you have found your item. However many items you count, subtract one and write this number down you will need it in a minute. (I.e. My stim packs were 3 down on the list so I need to write down 02, don't forget to put the zero in front of it.)

Step 2b - Now make a new macro that only has one command in it and place the macro in the 6th slot on your toolbar.
/selectDraftSchematic ??; (Replace the question mark with the number that you wrote down.)

Step 3 - The next macro controls the steps through the crafting process so you don't have too. Place this in the 7th slot on the toolbar.
/nextCraftingStage; (If you are using a crafting station you need to insert this command 2 more times.)
/nextCraftingStage;
/createPrototype practice noitem;
/createPrototype practice noitem

Step 4 - This is the longest macro but is the last thing you need to make in order to speedcraft items Place this item in the 8th slot on the toolbar.
/ui action toolbarSlot00;
/pause 1;
/ui action toolbarSlot05;
/pause ?; (Depending on how many resources are needed I suggest 2 for every one resource so 4 in this case)
/ui action toolbarSlot06;
/pause 2;
/ui action toolbarSlot01;
/pause 1;
/pause ?; (Depending on how many resources are needed I suggest 2 for every one resource so 4 in this case)
/pause 2;
/ui action toolbarSlot02;
/pause 1;
/pause 2
/ui action toolbarSlot03;
/pause 1;
/pause 2;
/ui action toolbarSlot04;
/pause 1;
/pause 2;
/ui action toolbarSlot07; (This repeats the entire process

Step 5 - Start the macro, with these steps you will only need to double click on the resources to use when the window opens. The macro does the rest of everything for you.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online