taultunleashed logoSWG Autoattack Patcher (Single Client) - Updated 3/24 : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 2 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 30 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

SWG Autoattack Patcher (Single Client) - Updated 3/24 : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 2

Posted: March 23rd, 2011, 7:24 pm

tnok85

Total Posts: 47
tnok85's Reps: 0
premium
spagetiokillers (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
hey tnok how did you use this with the forager, like moving wise/macros? i use the /dance and pet one but i hate having the pet setup and would like to try this one out.

I nudge myself 5.1 meters with the XY coordinate system. The macro isn't perfect, so I'm not sure if I'm going to release it yet. I might release the code/offsets for it though. I'm kind of hung up on the combat detection... I'm having a hard time reliably detecting it through memory, and I really want to avoid using pixel detection.

I can avoid getting stuck through a few ways - first, use the edge of the map, very rarely any obstacles. Second, detect if the coordinates haven't changed by more than 10 in the past 3 cycles (or something like that) and if so, try to get unstuck. But that looks particularly bottish - the whole 'move back a bit, move to the side, move forward and try again' deal.

vad0r (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
yay

That's 3, hooray! :D

Posted: March 23rd, 2011, 10:01 pm

shwebby

Total Posts: 27
shwebby's Reps: 0
premium
yay multiclient wuld b great though :D

Posted: March 24th, 2011, 12:39 am

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Moved to a confirmed section and submitted for points.

Posted: March 24th, 2011, 1:17 am

tnok85

premium
shwebby (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

I'll update it with that soon.

Working on some static pointers right now for other SWG projects. Got HP/Max, target HP/Max, target name, target Level, range check, reading inventory, etc. Going to include most of that in the forage bot I'm working on... ideally the bot would include inventory cleaning and detecting whether an item (like an enzyme) has stats that make it worth keeping.

Could possibly even create a waypoint system. Since collision detection is beyond my abilities, it'd be possible to set up a script that would record waypoints as you run, then use those waypoints to forage (or travel... or even possibly 'combat' bot through).

Lot of work though. :)

Posted: March 24th, 2011, 1:25 am

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
tnok85 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
shwebby (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Working on some static pointers right now for other SWG projects. Got HP/Max, target HP/Max, target name, target Level, range check, reading inventory, etc. Going to include most of that in the forage bot I'm working on... ideally the bot would include inventory cleaning and detecting whether an item (like an enzyme) has stats that make it worth keeping.

Could possibly even create a waypoint system. Since collision detection is beyond my abilities, it'd be possible to set up a script that would record waypoints as you run, then use those waypoints to forage (or travel... or even possibly 'combat' bot through).

We appreciate your work. :)

Posted: March 24th, 2011, 3:24 am

evilfigment

Total Posts: 262
evilfigment's Reps: 1101
premium
tnok85 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

I did this a while back but i just disabled world collisions. I had an idea to hook the overhead map functions and check for collidable objects and avoid em, that would work for a free roaming bot, but a waypoint/patrol based bot is simple to do, it all depends what you would prefer. I personally prefer the challenging tasks :)

For the inventory sorter i hooked the container update events and parsed the item name/descriptions and ran em through my rule based filter(which required sending a new command to the server since the descriptions only appear on demand like when u select the item), but i didnt end up finishin the sorter i guess ill have to play swg again sometime to finish it :)

The filters looked like this..
(Remember items with action "keep" have priority over "delete")
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
<item name="Lyase" desc="11" action="keep">+11 Lyases</item>;
<item name="Holocron" action="delete">All Holocrons</item>
<item name="4/5;Sith;Holocron" desc="Waistpack" action="keep">4/5 Sith WP Holo</item>

for a junk looter you'd simply do..

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
<item name="*" desc="sold;junk;dealer" action="keep">Junk</item>;
<item name="*" action="delete">Everything</item>

Btw you can just nudge your position 5m via memory write without the effect of rubberbanding to forage. You would also need to monitor the position, if you reach the end of the map adjust the player heading and resume.

Posted: March 24th, 2011, 4:04 am

tnok85

premium
evilfigment (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Btw you can just nudge your position 5m via memory write without the effect of rubberbanding to forage. You would also need to monitor the position, if you reach the end of the map adjust the player heading and resume.

Yeah, that's what my own script has been doing. 5.1m to be safe (5m has given me the message I've already foraged here sometimes) up and down the edge of the map. (Up to the top, one over, then down.. etc)

Great info on the rest. :D Thanks!

Posted: March 24th, 2011, 4:10 am

r04r

Total Posts: 387
r04r's Reps: 9
premium
Yay!

Posted: March 24th, 2011, 4:58 am

blackangel00

Total Posts: 2
blackangel00's Reps: 0
premium
Works here, Thank you Sir... been waiting for this for a while. yay if it still counts :P

Last edited by blackangel00 on March 24th, 2011, 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: March 24th, 2011, 7:55 am

shwebby

Total Posts: 27
shwebby's Reps: 0
premium
Need another update lol

Posted: March 24th, 2011, 11:08 am

tnok85

premium
Need another update lol

Haha, that was fast...

01C3F094 or SwgClient_r.exe+183F094

I'll update the client in a second, if you're just running the script just plug 01C3F094 into the script.

Edit: Updated, and fixed typo - 01C3F094 not 01C3F09

Posted: March 24th, 2011, 11:27 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
K extra one year premmy added to your account

Posted: March 24th, 2011, 12:32 pm

tnok85

premium
1C3F094.. updating now

Posted: May 25th, 2011, 4:53 pm

domes

Total Posts: 12
domes's Reps: 0
premium
Any chance we can get a update on this. Thank you

Posted: May 25th, 2011, 5:24 pm

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
domes (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Any chance we can get a update on this. Thank you

Locking this, use this link for a new patcher..

Auto Attack Trainer v2

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online