taultunleashed logoSWG Cheat - Extinct Rare Items still available : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 2 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 27 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

SWG Cheat - Extinct Rare Items still available : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 2

Posted: December 13th, 2008, 12:32 am

this_is_my_name

Total Posts: 40
this_is_my_name's Reps: 0
cfdfireman749 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Found a possible addon for the OP in Keren, Naboo. I already have lifetime premium so I'm not looking for credit if it's already posted on the forums somewhere.

In Keren, at coords 1821 2781, there's an NPC named Bardo Klinj. I think it was the second or third mission he gives you, where you have to meet an Imperial Courier, who gives you a box named "Gift from a grateful official".

Make sure to put it in a house, droid or your bank before you go back to Klinj or he'll move you on to the next mission and remove the item from your inventory and you won't be able to go back and get it again.

It's the 2nd quest - the third quest is broken.

Posted: February 1st, 2009, 4:11 am

devastater212

Total Posts: 1
devastater212's Reps: 0
soo what do these really sale for anyway like how are they rare? ;) they do anything...

Posted: February 12th, 2009, 5:44 am

shady180

Total Posts: 15
shady180's Reps: 1
this is posted verbatim at this site

http://swgmmo.blogspot.com/2008_10_01_archive.html

Posted: June 23rd, 2009, 12:53 pm

sparktite

Total Posts: 178
sparktite's Reps: 6
Active User > 50 Posts
Nerfed, every one on flurry knows about this, and no one wants to buy them because they all know these items are still available

Posted: June 23rd, 2009, 3:53 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
sparktite (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Nerfed, every one on flurry knows about this, and no one wants to buy them because they all know these items are still available

Just because people don't want to buy them, doesn't mean its nerfed.

It still works.

Posted: June 24th, 2009, 12:59 am

sparktite

Total Posts: 178
sparktite's Reps: 6
Active User > 50 Posts
my bad i was just saying that its kinda pointless imo

Posted: July 1st, 2009, 10:40 pm

rat2112

Total Posts: 12
rat2112's Reps: 0
Are you serious how come every server im on people always know this stuff, I never read about how Euro servers and other know stuff just corbantis and flurry

Posted: August 22nd, 2009, 6:29 am

elbrian

Total Posts: 2
elbrian's Reps: 0
So, if I might ask... why would you create a thread titled "Extinct Items", and then proceed to tell us how to acquire them?

I'd think it to be obvious to a common ape that attainable and exctinct are mutually exclusive?

Mods, the title of this thread got me to join this crappy site, along with a couple others which were EXTREMELY misleading.

Clean up this crap. This is not an exploit.

Posted: August 23rd, 2009, 11:57 am

rhee12

Total Posts: 3
rhee12's Reps: 0
premium
elbrian (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
So, if I might ask... why would you create a thread titled "Extinct Items", and then proceed to tell us how to acquire them?

I'd think it to be obvious to a common ape that attainable and exctinct are mutually exclusive?

Mods, the title of this thread got me to join this crappy site, along with a couple others which were EXTREMELY misleading.

QQ?

Posted: August 27th, 2009, 9:38 pm

this_is_my_name

Total Posts: 40
this_is_my_name's Reps: 0
rhee12 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
elbrian (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

QQ?

The thread title is completely inaccurate. If they were extinct, you wouldn't be able to get them anymore through normal means (ie NPC quests).

How can an item be both extinct and obtained through legit in-game means? Oh, and there's a thread in the game guides forum that has this listed in it anyway.

Posted: August 28th, 2009, 10:17 am

tnok85

Total Posts: 47
tnok85's Reps: 0
premium
This WAS thought to be extinct, but through this (and people sharing it, of course) it's now known to the average person to NOT be extinct.

Therefore the 'exploit' is now over, and this should seriously be moved into the Guides section. You can't make money off this anymore.

Posted: August 28th, 2009, 4:46 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Moved to the nerfed section.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online