taultunleashed logoSWG Cheats - Ent Buff Exploit.. Can still get a few xtra pts : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 27 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

SWG Cheats - Ent Buff Exploit.. Can still get a few xtra pts : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info

Posted: October 18th, 2007, 6:34 pm

tawclaw

Total Posts: 27
tawclaw's Reps: 1
premium
We saw the Ent Buff Exploit nerfed this week but...

The change they made put a limit on how much each INDIVIDUAL stat can increase during a buffing session. So, you can still get a slight advantage using the following method.

SEE THE NERFED THREAD AT THE FOLLOWING URL FOR THE SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD LINK AND THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE THE SOFTWARE THEN FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION BELOW

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/ab ... _Buff.html

1. Add 5 1 point stats. I used Strength, Agility, Constitution, Kinetic, and Energy.
2. Use the program to isolate the bits that have the 1 in them.
3. Using the buffer add another point to all 5 stats. (2 pts in each)
4. Use the program to isolate the 2's.
5. Using the buffer add another point to all 5 stats (3 pts in each)
6. Use the program to isolate the 3's.
7. Using the buffer add another point to all 5 stats (4 pts in each)
8. Use the program to isolate the 4's.
9. Now you will have about 15 results in the left window. Copy all 15 to the window below. Change the value from 4 to 5.
10. Execute the buff. Essentially you are getting a 5 point buff to all 5 stats when you should only have points to add 5 points to 4 of them. 25 points of buff instead of 20 points of buff. They limited the max to each individual stat but did not limit the total value of the overall buff.

Posted: October 18th, 2007, 8:33 pm

fullauto
fullauto's Reps:
Yay to this. Also if you don't mind changing a few more values you can stop at 3, change all of them to 5 and you can boost 6 stats.

Posted: October 18th, 2007, 11:03 pm

tawclaw

premium
fullauto (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Yay to this. Also if you don't mind changing a few more values you can stop at 3, change all of them to 5 and you can boost 6 stats.

True but it causes more client crashes. The process is to isolate the memory blocks storing the correect values. A smaller sample means you may be changing values for items in addition to the ones you want, which sometimes causes crashes.

So, the method I proposed works most often but you can experiment with it and get more points as fullauto mentions. 6 points total with three attempts is 18 total buff points out of the 20 you have to work with.

If you do isolate all 6 memory locations after 3 attempts and change the values to 5, thats 30 total points instead of 20!

Posted: October 18th, 2007, 11:46 pm

wyvernfist
wyvernfist's Reps:
Yay

Posted: October 19th, 2007, 8:59 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
moved to confirmed 500 to you.

Posted: October 19th, 2007, 3:52 pm

fullauto
fullauto's Reps:
tawclaw (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
fullauto (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

True but it causes more client crashes. The process is to isolate the memory blocks storing the correect values. A smaller sample means you may be changing values for items in addition to the ones you want, which sometimes causes crashes.

So, the method I proposed works most often but you can experiment with it and get more points as fullauto mentions. 6 points total with three attempts is 18 total buff points out of the 20 you have to work with.

If you do isolate all 6 memory locations after 3 attempts and change the values to 5, thats 30 total points instead of 20!

Yep I also experience more crashes when trying for 6. I noticed sometimes when I am ramping up the points that some of the values fluctuate (I assume because they are attached to other processes not related to the buff). I had the best success going for 6 stats when there were a few of these in the list, allowing me to eliminate them from the values I ended up changing.

Posted: October 21st, 2007, 1:35 am

revjosh

Total Posts: 265
revjosh's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Holy !@#$%^&* how did I miss that last exploit :(

Posted: October 21st, 2007, 2:30 am

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
revjosh (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Holy !@#$%^&* how did I miss that last exploit :(

You missed it?! Oh boy, It was the best one ever. We wont see one like that for a very long time, Or never again.

Posted: October 21st, 2007, 2:14 pm

revjosh

Total Posts: 265
revjosh's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Yeah i know. I didnt log in for a couple weeks as things seemed a little slow... Came and saw that baby in nerfed, and thought OH MY GOD! lol

I could have levelled my characters on every server :<

Posted: October 22nd, 2007, 5:47 am

demolitionluv3r
demolitionluv3r's Reps:
is this nerfed again? keep getting client crashes while trying.

Posted: October 22nd, 2007, 7:27 am

swg_xploiter

Total Posts: 184
swg_xploiter's Reps: 0
Tault Volunteer Staff
i got the message "ERROR: Invalid data. Discrepancy logs generated." when i tried this so it might have been completely nerfed.

Posted: October 22nd, 2007, 9:09 am

tawclaw

premium
"Discrepency Logs" does not sound good! I would be careful with this, they may be tracking these "discrepencies".

If anyone hears from a SOE on this or gets banned please let us know!!!!

Posted: October 22nd, 2007, 9:32 am

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Ya i havent even tried these. Im pretty shure SOE is trying to track this. So becarefull.

Posted: October 26th, 2007, 9:05 am

winsome

Total Posts: 69
winsome's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
I think I'm being investigated for this one. Can't log on my account today that's been using this.

Posted: October 26th, 2007, 1:14 pm

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
winsome (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I think I'm being investigated for this one. Can't log on my account today that's been using this.

Thanks for the headsup!

Last edited by cuervogold on October 27th, 2007, 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online